Im back

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
Im starting cd on monday 26th. Im somad at myself for not sticking to it at the beginning of the month. When I see how well everyone has done. I could have been almost 2 stone down already :( So I really need a good kick up the backside lol

I got a secondment at work, so until april will be workin a 4 day week 9-4. Which is fab as i have no awkward shifts like i usually do on the wards. So im hoping this will also help me. Plus im off on monday to get started.

Here goes 2nd time lucky

Good luck. I'm on my restart & even though it's really hard, it seems to be getting easier by the day. x

hiya, i started back on it today. im here if u need support i no how hard it is, today has been ok i have not wanted food i just had a bad head n belly rumbles but it soon passed!!! keep intouch x

hi zobo how much have u got to lose? when did u start? how much have u lost so far?x

good luck.

Good luck! :) you can't look back at what could have been.. just use it as motivation! :) Although I've been toying with coming back since December so have also though 'hmm wish i'd done it sooner' lol.

Really like your avatar by the way.. ;)

I started at 11st 3lb, although I'd lost 9lb pre cd to prepare. I'm now 9st 10lb & have 10lb to go to get to goal (although I'd like to be 8st 7lb, but we'll see).
I could've lost it alot quicker but I've messed about a bit, especially over christmas.

Can't wait to get to goal. I've got a wardrobe full of pre preg clothes that are calling me.

good luck with your re start. x

Thanks everyone. Didnt expect the name change to go through so soon lol. Was worried after someone on this site mentioned u can do a search for a username and it brings up all ur posts on google. I did mine and so it did. as the last username was the same as my email i changed it. Didnt want anyone i know reading on here, and knowing all my private info like weight etc, so thought id change to this and no one will no its me lol. well that is until the weights all away n ill be shouting it from the roof tops lol

Good to see you back honey... good luck this time, I know you can do it!
xxx

Hi there

Just noticed the name change!! Nice to see you back - you can do it - stick with it. Have you joined the easter challenge?? I have just joined it - this might help to keep us focussed.

Sharon;);)

All the best this time round. It is hard to start with but if you stick it out for the first week and see the amazing weight loss it motivates you for the second. Plus try not to pick at all at all, if you do even once it becomes a slippery slope and the diet becomes so much harder to stick to. Am sure you'll do it x

Im starting cd on monday 26th. Im somad at myself for not sticking to it at the beginning of the month. When I see how well everyone has done. I could have been almost 2 stone down already :( So I really need a good kick up the backside lol

I got a secondment at work, so until april will be workin a 4 day week 9-4. Which is fab as i have no awkward shifts like i usually do on the wards. So im hoping this will also help me. Plus im off on monday to get started.

Here goes 2nd time lucky

don't forget if I can help, give me a shout

Love

Back