im back

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by dolphin, 26 January 2009 Social URL.

1. dolphin

dolphin Full Member

well hello all , its been a while not yet read through any post really yet just a quick flick . well its been well over a year since on was on here last dont know if many of the same people still come on but hello if you do and hi to everyone else and well done and good luck . well im starting again tomorrow after a very naughty but nice holiday and christmas i see some of you have come up with new ideas for changing the shakes loving the mint choc idea cant wait to try it sounds lovely well going to redo me ticker if i can remeber look forward to getting to know you all
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hello there!!
    welcome and good luck xx
  4. dolphin

dolphin Full Member

cheers ladies thanks so much for your warm welcome and well done so far god i soo love this site forgot how much i really used it still cant do me ticker will have to read up on it again
  5. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

Hello there.

It's great to see how succesful you have been previously. so much weight loss and so fast. It's a real motivator to see that people have achieved what they set out to.

Good luck with the restart.

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome back and good luck. I love this diet and this forum!

7. kered

kered Gold Member

Welcome back and good luck for tomorrow.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.