I'm Back

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
Hello everyone

Well i'm back on the cd wagon, just waiting for me cdc to confirm delivery:D I left cd before as got 2 bouts of flu in a month while on cd so blamed the diet, stupid I know, but after chatting with my doctor, we came to conclusion my imune system was down way before i started cd, so having tried to lose it the slow "healthy" way, i can't be arsed in waiting as want to be at goal and maintaining before my 32 birthday in december.....so am looking for some buddies as know it's harder on the restart.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and good luck to any other newbies :p

Hey Dappy.
Good luck to you for the week ahead. May you weightlosses be heavy and large.
xxx

Hi Dappy mare, and Foosey I like your patter! That's great your starting again. x

Thanks foosey, and Hi Broxi, well I know it works and know it's tough but the results are sooooo worth it:D and now it's getting hotter don't wanna be wearing unflattering tops haha

That's what I am desperate for - to wear trendy nice clothes. Just now I only buy clothes on the basis of them making me look thinner. I would love to just be able to buy something because I like it.

Welcome back dappymare! xxx

Thanks Lin, and see you are still doing sooooooo well with the weight loss:D well done, Know what ya mean broxi I hate my upper arms so forever wearing cardi's or jumpers as this year the trend is vest top and bat wing tops which don't suit me:( but least when winter comes i'll be able yo wear em for next year haha.
Thanks for the welcome furrysmudge:eek:

I refuse to buy any more clothes than necessities until I am a size 8. :)

Hi, there is plenty of support floating around the forum, as I am finding. I am on day 3 and feeling good about it at the moment. Im waiting for ketosis when I get that magical energy kick.

Good luck, stay focused

I know this forum is a life saver and we are all going through the same thing, Well done for getting to day 3 it is the hardest and you'll love it when ya have your 1st weigh in shelz, am just waiting on the email from me cdc for start date, but he is normally pretty good for an emergency start as want to start before me week off work as least work keeps me entertained and me brain occupied and not thinking of food :p so low carbing starts now so hopefully won't be too differcult a re start

:welcome2: Welcome back to CD Vicki!!

Have missed ya hun and still here for ya of course! It may be hard re-starting but you're determined and i know you can do it! You know where i am if ya fancy a chat.. :blahblah:

Best of luck for next week.. you can do it! :party0011: xx

Back