I'm back!

NIC68

wants to get super fit!
Hello ladies! Well the holiday is well and truly over! I got back Friday morning and have just done 2 days of double shifts and feel absolutely knackered! Only one more to go :sigh:
Had fab time, weather amazing and all just very relaxing really.
I pretty much stuck to my diet plan although I did drink more ;) and snacked on nuts and cheese. I decided to bite the bullet on Saturday and weigh in as usual - to my amazement I'd lost 2lbs!!
I don't really understand it to be honest and can only put it down to more exercise through swimming and walking and the fact that my period (sorry!) was with me for the first few days of the holiday but was well and truly over by the time I weighed myself?? Who cares.........it's gone!!
Loving the fact that we've a new challenge on the go - this one's quite a biggy for me with my birthday coming up and I reckon it's going to be hard too!
How are you all doing anyway - I've missed our little chats!

Welldone Nic!! thats fantastic, you are really a true inspiration, you keep losing every single week because you really put your all into it. Congrats. wish i could take a leaf outa your book. :D

Hi lovely,

you're doing so wellx Congrats on getting through the holiday and losing? How'd you do that!!

You are doing so well and should be proud x

Thank you so much everyone, it's all of you that keep me on the straight and narrow - this site has been a blessing for me you know. I really don't what I'd do without you :D
The holiday thing has me confused too!? Lets see what the scales say this Saturday eh....................
I'm on about 1000 cals a day, exercise wise - 2 jobs, 3 teenagers, 3 cats! I think that about sums it up! Also got a rowing machine and am about to start spinning classes but not sure how I'll get on with it tho...........I'll let you know!! Also, can I just say that my cals are mostly made up of protein, a few carbs and hardly no fat. I really had to change my eating habits and so rarely save cals for treats and starchy carbs are a no no. Don't get me wrong I'm not a saint (I love to pinch a chip of the kids plates ;)) but I can now say no, leave food when I'm full and make healthier choices. 4 stone down, 2 to go, I can see the finishing line and I WILL DO IT!!

Back