im back

bali2001

Hi everyone, im back after a 5 week holiday. just to update you all, i did put on weight on holiday but i expected to as i ate and drank what i liked. i got home on sunday and went back to my monday weigh in. i have put on 10lb. so next monday will be like having my first weigh in. fingers crossed ill have a good weight loss.

hi bali ,
hope you had a lovely holiday , welcome back xx nice to have another lite person around :0)

Welcome back! I went on holiday too and gained 6 pounds - but this week lost 9 - so I think the holiday weight will come off quickly for you too! Keep us posted.....

Nearly all of what you've 'gained' will be water weight - so don't worry. Technically speaking - if you did gain some 'fat' it would only have been because your body just went on a little freakout after being used to about 800 kcal per day - to suddenly having lots more. The metabolism needs a couple of months to catch up after such a strict diet - so it's much more succeptable to such drastic change.

Honestly - you're doing fine. I hope you enjoyed your holiday!! And getting back will be a little difficult - but trust me it's worth it. Your mind will be crying at you the first week, but stick it out. You know LLLite is an awesome program. :)

Back