Im Backkkkkk!!! :D

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by truffleshuffle, 21 February 2010 Social URL.

1. truffleshuffle

truffleshuffle Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :D Hi everyone!!

I am alive lol......

I havent been on for over a week as I had so many "occasions" over the past 8 days where I was celebrating, eating and drinking which was completely impossible not to join in with everyone else so I took a week and a few days off! Boy do I feel the difference tho!

I darent weigh myself as I can 'tell' that i have piled lots on!!

I am back on it 100% as of tomorrow and really looking forward to getting over the past week.

I do feel kind of bad for the eting and rinking but I did actually enjoy myself so i suppose that helps!

The reason why I havent been on was because whilst I was eating and drinking etc I just thought that I would not be supportive of you guys, do u know what I mean???

I thought by staying away and doing my thinkg for the week by myself then it was fairer to you lot!

Anyway I am completely waffling on..... going to bed to try and finish my book!

See you all tomorrow skinny minnies x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yay ya back!!

Good for you enjoying yourself, I'm all for that!!!

Best of luck for this week x

4. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Well done for coming back x

5. Amina

Amina Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge -810
    Good on you for coming back! I have been back for 2 days after 2 planned days off. Get straight back on 100% as you said, weigh yourself once to see the damage. BUT don't be disheartened...it WILL all come off really quickly. However, I would say don't weigh yourself everyday as it might be a bummer if it is not coming off as quickly as you would like (Amina is not very good at taking her own advice lol!) xx

6. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    273lb
    Current Weight:
    241.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    31.5lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    The enjoyment part felt great didn't it?? Now you have to put it behind and get back 110% coz it can be hard (read between the lines, I've done this mucho times). So i'll be rooting for you, drink loads of water and good luck for the upcoming week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.