I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Kaijo

Ok so I decided to defo go bk on the LT and I'm starting tomorrow not looking forward to the being cold espcially in this weather lol!

So I am gonna need all the help I can get to get through the first week it's were I gave up last time and I know that everyone one here is so supportive.

Jo xxxxxx

Welcome back! Im sure this time you will have it nailed. All the best for your weigh in next week :) x

Welcome back Jo. I hope you are in top form now and can stay strong. Once you get through week one you will be fine. Keep drinking the water and have plenty of hot drinks to keep the chills at bay. looking forward to your week one weigh in!!

Hiya and welcome back Jo - you know we are all here for you and there are lots of "oldies" back on board the LT train this year and lots of newbies :D so you are bound to get lots of support.

Hey! I think the biggest step is deciding to actually do it again so congratulations :) I'm sure you'll get all the encouragement and support you'll need from the people here they're amazing ^^

Back