I'm Bee

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bumblebee1990, 26 May 2014 Social URL.

1. bumblebee1990

bumblebee1990 Full Member

Hi all, I'm Bee.

I'm 24 years old and have just joined Slimming World online today.
    I am an absolute newbie at SW, tried WW a few months ago but with little enthusiasm and focus, I failed to lose anything!

Now I am determined not only to lose weight but to get fit and healthy and strong. My goal weight is 9st 7lbs and I currently weigh 13 st 2 lbs.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mollyrock

Mollyrock Full Member

Hello honi, welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new myself too and started SW 2 wks ago. Second weigh in tomorrow evening YIKES!!!!

4. bumblebee1990

Hi :)

Ooh what have you lost so far? Are you finding it difficult to make a variety of dishes?

5. kirstle85

kirstle85 Member

Hi!
    I'm new too. Had my first weekly weigh in yesterday with a good loss your goal is around the same as mine. I was 13st 4 now I'm 12st 13 after a week on sw.
    Good luck

6. bumblebee1990

Wow that's amazing!! I hope I get such a good first loss. Was that purely diet or with exercise too?

7. kirstle85

kirstle85 Member

Just diet.
    I did a bit of walking but not much. I'm a home carer so spend a lot of time in my car

8. bumblebee1990

Then that's even more impressive! I'm trying to be active 4 times a week - so far I've done swimming, jogging and an exercise DVD. I'm thinking about getting one of those weighted hula hoops too

9. kirstle85

kirstle85 Member

I bought one last week. Only had a chance to have a little go. Really hurts lol but my consultant said it helps x

10. bumblebee1990

I suppose it will hurt first of all, but isn't it cardio and strength all in one