I'm being completely rubbish

razzledazzle

I didn't go to class last night as we were having a little 'family gathering' straight after work (its my bro's 40th next week but he's on holiday) ..... which has meant that both last night and today I've turned into some sort of 'all you can eat' monster!!

I'm going back to class next week so I know if I don't get it under control now, I'm looking at a gain, but I just don't seem to be able to get a grip again.

Any top tips for getting back on track and not ramming everything edible into my gob??

Thanks J x

Lol...as you have said that today as been a write off as well, start afresh in the morning. Planning is essential I think otherwise things can get over looked. Write down everything too and also try and eat lots of Superspeed foods until you get weighed next week. That should minimise the damage.
Dont panic though, as you could end up thinking...well tomorrow's Friday, then the weekend and fall off the wagon completly only to start afresh on Monday...so, plan tomorrow's meals today and stick to it!

Good luck Huni

xxx

Padlock the fridge! LOL! Seriously I would sit down, right now, and plan exactly what you are going to eat tomorrow and stick to it! Also go for a nice walk to clear your head and get yourself motivated.x

Thanks ladies, good idea ........ I take my brekki and lunch to work with me and usually I'm in such a rush in the mornings I just grab whatever I can lay my hands on and run out of the door.

Sooo this evening I'm going to actually organise all my food for tomorrow and have it ready in a bag in the fridge just to grab and run in the morning.

I wish I was more organised!!!

J x

Lol...Circles funny but very true!

I make my meals the day before as well. When I am making my tea, I prepare a bag ready for the next morning as the thought of preparing a salad first thing in the morning turns my stomach! I just make sure that I know what day I will be on and go from there.

Back