im being really silly, but i cant get out habit

I am only having 2 tetras a day, i am desperate to lose this weight.

please tell me what i am doing to myself?

i am now down to 14 stone 10, lightest I have been in 10 years and i am enjoying watching the scales going down

i think its costy factor too, i have now another 4 extra days on this diet because i am only having two.

i feel fine.

eeeek, i need to sort myself out

You Will Not Be Getting All The Vitamins And Nutrients That Your Body Needs For The Day,i Missed An Odd Pack Here And There But Everyone Will Tell You That You Must,must,must Have All The Packs A Day,
Elaine X

2 tetras a day isn't enough hun - i believe you can make yourself seriously ill if you dont have the recommended 3 shakes a day. The 3 shakes in all amount to your daily vitamins and minerals and everything you need to survive during the starving.
Be careful - does your cdc know you are only having 2 a day?

Your body needs all the nutrients from 3packs a day. Eventually your body will go into famine mode and you'll end up not losing weight. Also you stand more chance of getting infections etc as your body won't have enough calories to fight infections.

Back to 3 a day please!!!

Thanks, i do know i am doing wrong, ive only had one today.

the problem is I am starting to heave (sp) feel sick everytime i take a shake.

the soups make me worse.

right im going downstairs to have my 2nd shake of the day.

i only have 11 weeks till I get married and I am feeling awful in my dress.

i only wanna be a pretty bride, for one day! god, im never this low!

i have started to get huge dark circles under my eyes, do you think this could be the cause?

right i am going to stop

i promise

thanks

x

Not only do you want to be a pretty bride - you want to be a healthy one!

Try freezing the tetras and having ice cream - see if that helps. Leave for about 3/4hour to an hour to defrost.

I have been terrible at not having all 3 but i've made a huge effort to have them all this week. I confessed to my cdc about it today and she really thinks this could be the reason why my weight loss has slowed down.
Please, please, please make sure you have all 3.

thanks, would love to do that to tetras but we dont have a freezer!
lol
not even a wee one in fridge, i might go buy one

impulse buy

Thanks, i do know i am doing wrong, ive only had one today.

the problem is I am starting to heave (sp) feel sick everytime i take a shake.

the soups make me worse.

right im going downstairs to have my 2nd shake of the day.

i only have 11 weeks till I get married and I am feeling awful in my dress.

i only wanna be a pretty bride, for one day! god, im never this low!

i have started to get huge dark circles under my eyes, do you think this could be the cause?

right i am going to stop

i promise

thanks

x

OH DEAR OH VERY DEAR!!!!!!!

The reason why you are getting married is because someone loves you enough to make a lifetime monogomous committment to you.

The reason why someone loves you enough to make a lifetime monogomous committment to you is because he / she loves your personality

The reason why he / she loves your personality because he/she was initially attracted to you physically

The reason why he/she was initially attracted to you physically is because you are

BEAUTIFUL

... so next time you are putting yourself under pressure to become a so-called 'beautiful bride' remind yourself why you are getting married...

YOU are BEAUTIFUL and the day is an outward affirmation of what you and your beloved share. It's not for the invitees it is for you.

Take your 3 packs per day and watch the weight melt. You are messing up your metabolism by starving yourself.

As an aside... I'm 18 st something. I did what you did once and you know my weight wouldn't shift. Yo'd think the weight would shift given my ewight but it didn't. Just imagine what you're doing to yourself at your weight.... :rolleyes:

You are beautiful. You being happy on your day will radiate and make your man's (woman's) heart swell with pride, joy and love. He won't be thinking about the size of your waist - just the garter on your leg :p.

What a nice thing to say cahching. Very well put. Every bride is beautiful on her day. Keep drinking lots of water and early nights to get your eyes glowing again.

thank you all

that was lovely, you made me cry!

i have been so so so so silly

I will be taking my shakes

thanks again

x

Back