I'm being treated for swine flu!

ZoBo

Silver Member
I NEVER EVER get ill. I feel like death didn't think it would be this bad.

Awww, you poor thing. Plenty of water, paracetamol, and lots of duvet time. Hope you feel better soon. xx

Oh No! Poor you! At least you are used to making yourself drink lots of water! Hope you are feeling better soon hunni x

Aww <hugs> get well soon. I know quite a few people who have it or whose kids have.
Apparently you'll develop immunity to it and it might strike later in the year, but you'll be fine then.
Not much consolation I know.
Hope you're better soon.

Poor you! Look after yourself and get better soon!!
Lynne
x

Hope you feel better soon xx

Aww <hugs> get well soon. I know quite a few people who have it or whose kids have.
Apparently you'll develop immunity to it and it might strike later in the year, but you'll be fine then.
Not much consolation I know.
Hope you're better soon.

Yes apparantly it could be worse in September when schools, colleges and universities re-open. Swine flu is likely to be this year's Fresher's Flu!

Hope you feel better soon. My daughter has just been round to see us and told us her boyfriend has swine flu and that she is now not feeling well. I wish she'd told me that on the phone....:rolleyes:

You and me both hunnie, came down with it Monday afternoon, got Tamiflu Tuesday, today feeling a lot better but still not allowed back to work until next Tuesday, hope you feel better soon xxxxx

Uh-oh swineflue. -shivers- Hopefully I never catch it. -extremely scared of it-
Hope you get better soon. :(

hope you feel better soon x x

aww bless ya xxx get well soon! x

Back