I'm being treated for swine flu!

Aw ZoBo, sorry hon. Big hugs. (Safe to do that over the net!!!) Hope you are feeling better soon.

xxx

Poor you ZoBo & you too furrysmudge, hope you both feel better soon. We have a suspected case in a school helper which scares the hell out of me as both myself and oldest son have asthma which can make it worse apparently, I have the flu jab every year but last year I got a different strain of flu a week after having the jab which knocked me for 6, worst I have had so VERY scared of swine flu!

Wishing you both a speedy recovery x

Thanks Twinkle x how you feeling today zobo? x

Aww Apparently you'll develop immunity to it and it might strike later in the year, but you'll be fine then.

sorry - but aparantly - its mutating all the time and the one we could get in the autumn could be different - therefore no immunity.... :-(

Thanks all x x
I'm still not feeling great. Better than i have, but now I think the tamiflu are giving me stomach cramps. Great! Lol my throat & chest are killing me too, I live in a three storey house & if I need to climb the stairs it takes it out of me for ages!
But apart from that I'm tip top. lol
how about yourself?

Much better now hun ta, the Tamiflu gave me the upset tummy too, but at least the 'kicked in the back of the head' feeling and the sore throat are easing. Been sneezing and coughing a lot too so still can't be around people outside the house tho. I first started feeling poorly Monday afternoon, todays Friday and definately over the worst of it. When did yours start? xxxx

I started with it wednesday lunchtime.... Hurting when I swallowed & just didn't feel "right". Felt horrendous that night & all day yest.... Didn't go to sleep until 5.30 this morn as really restless & aching.
I'm a really healthy person & even with two small children don't get ill.... Everybody else does apart from me!
So it's really got to me that I've managed to get it!! Weird. xx

On the plus side I'm not putting any weight on!
Every cloud.... lol

Back