im beyond excited

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chuckie21, 1 July 2007 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Slimming world
    and nervous, i cannot wait until 2moro night to get all my packs ready to start ss

ive been seriously stuffing my face and it will be a relief not to have the option

only trouble is i have a wedding to go to on the 21st july eeek!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Hi Chuckie, Have you been on CD before or is this your first time, dont worry about the wedding, we'll all give you tips on what to do x
  4. JAYJAY33

JAYJAY33 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    Hi Chuckie
    You have made a great decision to start this diet. It really does work! Dont worry about wedding, i have managed to survive a whole weekend in Alton Towers and numerous meals out so dont panic. There are always the bars or tetras to help you get through it and u can always just say your not feeling well! Tis hard but so so worth it. Good luck tomorrow, first few days will be hard but if u can get through them the rest is so much easier.
    Kate x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.