im beyond excited

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chuckie21, 1 July 2007 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    and nervous, i cannot wait until 2moro night to get all my packs ready to start ss

ive been seriously stuffing my face and it will be a relief not to have the option

only trouble is i have a wedding to go to on the 21st july eeek!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hi Chuckie, Have you been on CD before or is this your first time, dont worry about the wedding, we'll all give you tips on what to do x

4. JAYJAY33

JAYJAY33 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi Chuckie
    You have made a great decision to start this diet. It really does work! Dont worry about wedding, i have managed to survive a whole weekend in Alton Towers and numerous meals out so dont panic. There are always the bars or tetras to help you get through it and u can always just say your not feeling well! Tis hard but so so worth it. Good luck tomorrow, first few days will be hard but if u can get through them the rest is so much easier.
    Kate x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.