Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Hey, been off plan again, not eating badly though. I’ve been finding it so hard to stick to this diet recently, even more so with the nice weather as we’re out a lot so easy to grab some food on the go. So I’ve decided to give myself 6 weeks to see if I can lose 10-12lbs, if I can’t then I’m giving sns another shot. I’m really hoping I can do it as I’m fed up of feeling so restricted. Obviously scales are up again but I’m looking at today as day 1 of healthy eating. I’ll just continue this diary instead of starting a new one.
have a great day all x x

As I was walking back from the school run this morning, I thought I could’ve been at goal now if I hadn’t kept messing around on sns and just stuck to it, but it’s done now. I’m not feeling terrible about my body just not totally happy. I’m still 22lbs lighter from doing sns so pretty happy with that. I’ve planned my food for the day and going to aim to walk all school runs and keep up as much exercise as I can. If I can lose weight and actually eat foods I like then that will be great 😀 x x

Hi all, really enjoying SlimmingWorld 😍 went to the pub last night and was able to stay on plan and not feel terrible for coming off plan to eat. I’m getting weighed every Tuesday at group, not weighing at home. I’m thankful to the sns diet as it was a quick fix when I felt rubbish about my body, but I just couldn’t continue to feel deprived and struggle any longer.
Im going to make a new diary in the SlimmingWorld section, I’ll pop the link below if any of you would like to join me there.
Thanks again for all the love and support during my sns journey, you ladies are fab 😘😘

I've drawn a line under the last few weeks/months and starting again today.
5 weeks until Summer holiday so if we can get into some sort of healthy eating plan then the Summer should be easy.
I will visit your new diary when I find it.:)

I've drawn a line under the last few weeks/months and starting again today.
5 weeks until Summer holiday so if we can get into some sort of healthy eating plan then the Summer should be easy.
I will visit your new diary when I find it.:)
Great idea Mary. I loved sw last time and did really well, hoping now groups are back open that I’ll do well again. Best of luck eating well. We can do it 💪💪 link to my new diary x x

Here’s my new diary

Back