Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Hope you are feeling better for having acknowledged the stress re moving. It is one of the most stressful life experiences. Have a good day today.

Hey,
Still on plan. I’ve had such a rubbish day emotionally, felt really down and cried lots today. I’m feeling stressed about house move, worried about my knee and when I’ll be back on my feet properly and hubby’s health is a concern at the moment too. Think it had all just got to me. I didn’t eat or drink anything until around 4pm. Had 2 brownie packs just before I came to bed and really struggled to eat them. In bed now, the peace and quiet is so nice and maybe what I needed earlier but had no choice as was looking after kids, I’m feeling better now, no more crying and I’m feeling more positive.
my mother in law is coming over on Thursday to help me finish sorting out what’s to throw away. Downstairs of the house is sorted, just garage and upstairs to sort. Feels great having a good clear out.
off to sleep soon x x

Oh Jenny, it makes me feel sad to think of you feeling this way 😔 You have a lot going on!

I know you mentioned you struggled to have your packs, but well done for not caving and eating food ❤️

Sounds like you’re doing amazing on all counts! When are you due to move xx

Hey, how did you get on with starting exercising? I really struggle to do squats with my knee 😢 but will try stepping or just moving during those moments where I’d normally be standing still x x

I didn't. :(

Monday I helped someone clear out their garage of cardboard and packaging so kept running to the tip.
Tuesday I went over a friends who I haven't sat and had a chat with for months as she got a new job which means she works weekends.

Come on @Jenny_b you can do it. We all have down days where hormones take over and all we do is cry. Do what you can for now and once you have moved you can get full on it. :)

Hello, thinking of you. I’m trucking along. I can exercise again now so I have been focusing on that. I hope you are doing ok and not putting too much pressure on yourself. Have a lovely bank holiday xx

Hey, sorry I haven’t posted. If you know me then you’ll guess I’ve been off plan again. Yesterday I was thinking of trying sw again, I did so well with it before losing 6 stone in less than a year. But this morning I weighed and I’m back in the 13s, so disappointed, so I’m giving sns one last shot, if I fall off again then I’m not trying it again, it’s so restrictive and if I’m cheating and having days off then my losses are less than sw so no point.
so for the final time today is day 1. No cheating at all, feeling focused 🤞😀
Hope you all are well, I’ll reply to comments shortly, just going out x x

Hey, sorry I haven’t posted. If you know me then you’ll guess I’ve been off plan again. Yesterday I was thinking of trying sw again, I did so well with it before losing 6 stone in less than a year. But this morning I weighed and I’m back in the 13s, so disappointed, so I’m giving sns one last shot, if I fall off again then I’m not trying it again, it’s so restrictive and if I’m cheating and having days off then my losses are less than sw so no point.
so for the final time today is day 1. No cheating at all, feeling focused 🤞😀
Hope you all are well, I’ll reply to comments shortly, just going out x x

Oh Jenny I can relate to you. Don’t be disappointed! You’ve still done so amazing!!

I have felt similar in the past and the disappointment/guilt usually leads me to just thinking I’ve ruined it and I’d give up entirely and undo most of my effort 🙈What we should be focusing on is how far we’ve come! You’ve done so well!

Don’t put too much pressure on yourself - you have a choice, you can do SNS or SW, only you know what’s right for you ❤️

Maybe a compromise would be following SW and incorporating 5:2? Using the SNS products on your 2 days a week? It might help with feeling so restricted..... which can just be miserable.

Oh Jenny I can relate to you. Don’t be disappointed! You’ve still done so amazing!!

I have felt similar in the past and the disappointment/guilt usually leads me to just thinking I’ve ruined it and I’d give up entirely and undo most of my effort 🙈What we should be focusing on is how far we’ve come! You’ve done so well!

Don’t put too much pressure on yourself - you have a choice, you can do SNS or SW, only you know what’s right for you ❤️

Maybe a compromise would be following SW and incorporating 5:2? Using the SNS products on your 2 days a week? It might help with feeling so restricted..... which can just be miserable.
Hey, thank you, it’s so easy to give up and go mad with food. Feeling much more positive today 😀 hope you’re doing well x x

Good morning,

day 2 on plan. I was 100% yesterday, drank loads of water for a change lol.
Weighed today and I’m 4lbs down since yesterday, crazy. So back in the 12s.
my husband is trying to persuade me to do sw instead and said he’s not going to support me doing this diet anymore as doesn’t agree with it. We both like Caribbean food, he came from the kitchen with a mutton curry and said do you want this mutton curry? It’s got your name on it, I looked up and he’d wrote my name on it 😂 he makes me laugh.
plan for today, 100% on plan, 4 packs, sit ups, go for a walk. I’ve got a face to face counselling client today, first one in 16months so that will be strange. Phone and video chat **** me best with having Skylar but the lady really wanted face to face.
weather looks beauty again today.
have a good day all and thanks for the messages of support, even when I hadn’t posted, really appreciate it 😘 x x

Well done on avoiding the curry..
Finish all your packs before deciding if your going to do SW. You don’t want to take them with you when you move.😅
Haha yeah that’s true, I don’t want to be taking them with me so I’ll finish what I’ve got 😂 think I have a months supply left x x

Good morning, I’ve been awake since 3am, couldn’t sleep and feeling worried about some stuff I’ve got going on so decided to get up. I feel exhausted mentally.
On a positive note, the scales were down almost 2lbs today, back in 28s bmi.
I think today will be really testing for me with so much stress, I’m going to try my hardest to stick to plan. I need to stop using food for the wrong reasons.
have a good day x x

Just saw this and it made me laugh. I can relate 😂

Attachments

• 351E72AD-6DB5-4EB3-BD1A-B02568BFF82C.png
    351E72AD-6DB5-4EB3-BD1A-B02568BFF82C.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 13
Good morning, I’ve been awake since 3am, couldn’t sleep and feeling worried about some stuff I’ve got going on so decided to get up. I feel exhausted mentally.
On a positive note, the scales were down almost 2lbs today, back in 28s bmi.
I think today will be really testing for me with so much stress, I’m going to try my hardest to stick to plan. I need to stop using food for the wrong reasons.
have a good day x x

I heard someone say “food isn’t the problem so food won’t be the answer”.

I also use food for comfort so I can relate to you and it’s easier said than done. For me I have to keep myself occupied in a different way, bubble bath, go out for a walk etc to resist the urge to comfort eat.

You got this Jenny 🙌🏼

I heard someone say “food isn’t the problem so food won’t be the answer”.

I also use food for comfort so I can relate to you and it’s easier said than done. For me I have to keep myself occupied in a different way, bubble bath, go out for a walk etc to resist the urge to comfort eat.

You got this Jenny 🙌🏼
Thank you 😘 so far so good. I’ve been cleaning and just got back from a long walk. Booked to have my toenails done shortly so that will be nice. I miss getting my nails done but can’t have them done with all the baking and cake decorating I do, so toes will do 😀

off to drink water 😀😘

have a good day x x

Thank you 😘 so far so good. I’ve been cleaning and just got back from a long walk. Booked to have my toenails done shortly so that will be nice. I miss getting my nails done but can’t have them done with all the baking and cake decorating I do, so toes will do 😀

off to drink water 😀😘

have a good day x x

Glad you’re okay ☺️ Ah yes cleaning is another way of keeping busy, I’ll keep going for a few hours when I start 😂

Oh lovely! At least you can keep looking at pretty toes, they last much longer than a manicure!

I absolutely hate my feet being touched but it’s always worth it when I have pretty glittery toes after a pedicure ☺️😍

Back