Trying to get back to goal 🤞💪

Jenny_b

Gold Member
Hey,
I can’t see any recent diaries on here. Maybe not many people doing s&s at the moment. I did s&s years ago and lost 4ish stone. I regained it and more when I had more children. 2 years ago I got to my goal weight after losing 6 stone on sw, I was at goal for over a year and felt amazing, then I got pregnant 🤰 my baby is turning one in 2 weeks. I’ve tried to do sw loads since she was born but finding it so hard to stick to for more than a few days, Ive lost and gained the same stone 3 times in a year, it’s so frustrating. Today I made the decision to give s&s another go. Hubby doesn’t want me to do it but I actually feel excited about it. I’m so desperate to get back into my nice clothes before summer. I have about 3 stone to lose. Getting back to goal by June would be amazing.
Ive ordered a months supply, hopefully be here tomorrow or Friday 🤞
I’ll post again when packs arrive and I start. I’ll try and post everyday as it really helps me stay focused x x

Good morning. Today is the day my packs arrive. I’m so excited to get this weight off. I’m planning to do it for 12 weeks, only 84 days and I could be back at my goal weight feeling good about my body again 😀😍
Weighed myself today and I’m 205lbs. 161 was my goal weight and I felt pretty good at that weight. I would like to go slightly lower but not much, maybe 150, I’ll see when I get back there. I’m making a chart with 84 boxes, I’ll tick or colour one box in at the end of every day. I feel so motivated to do this, hopefully I’ll like how the packs taste but if not I’ll force them down lol. One of my friends is thinking of starting this diet too so be good to do it together if she decides to do it too.
I have a pic on my phone wearing one of my favourite dresses just before I got pregnant. I loved how I felt that day, that’s what I’m holding onto when I want to eat something.
I can do this 💪💪
I’m going to weigh daily to keep me focused, at least for the first couple of weeks.
so excited 😀 x x

Hey so it’s the end of day 1, I’m feeling good and really happy I’ve stuck to it. So many times throughout the day I’ve felt like snacking and had to remind myself I can’t.
today I’ve had 2 strawberry milkshakes, a bar and burger. The milkshakes are ok, bar was nice but the burger was awful, I couldn’t finish it and still feel a little sick now. Won’t be having it again, think I bought 4 or 5 of them 😢 hope the other food packs are better but if not I can manage on milkshakes and bars.

1 day down, only 83 days to go 😀

Hi well done on stating again you can do it you are motivated. I am looking into some shake plans. I have never heard of s and s. I have done Herbalife before with success and cambridge with no success oh and keediet that was ok. I might look into this. What is it actually called please?

Welcome back @Jenny_b Seems along time ago you had Skye(I think that's what she is called). I guess the last year has been very strange and each day just seemed to of been the same. Can't wait to be able to feel a bit safer when going out and being able to walk around.

83 days will soon fly by and we will nearly be back to 'normal'.

Hi well done on stating again you can do it you are motivated. I am looking into some shake plans. I have never heard of s and s. I have done Herbalife before with success and cambridge with no success oh and keediet that was ok. I might look into this. What is it actually called please?

hey, thank you. I’m feeling so motivated 😀 it’s called Slim and Save, think the website is www.sns.co.uk there’s a high variety of flavours, I’ve had a loads of different ones so hopefully find lots that I like. Good luck x x

Welcome back @Jenny_b Seems along time ago you had Skye(I think that's what she is called). I guess the last year has been very strange and each day just seemed to of been the same. Can't wait to be able to feel a bit safer when going out and being able to walk around.

83 days will soon fly by and we will nearly be back to 'normal'.

Hi Mary,
Thank you, how are you? It feels good to be on a focused plan. I love sw but there’s so much choice and so easy to go over syns etc. Kids back at school Monday so that will mean more walking, told them we will only drive school runs if it’s raining lol. They do like walking too so will be good to get some extra steps in 😀
Her name is Skylar but often call her Skye, good memory 😀 the year has flown, she started walking yesterday.
Hope all is well with you x x

Last edited:
Good morning. Day 2 today, woken up with a headache but I was expecting that. Weighed this morning and was shocked to be 5.4lbs down since yesterday 😱 I know it’s water but still nice to see it on the scales. Tomorrow I should hopefully be back in the one hundreds 😀 never to see a 2 at the beginning of my weight again.

Plan is to keep busy today which isn’t a hard task when I have loads to do lol and to drink loads x x

82 days to go x x

Last edited:
I'm ok thanks. Been a bit up and down with food and exercising but hoping to get back to it soon.
Still been doing my 2 hours cleaning at school even thou my classrooms weren't used. Lucky to still have a job so still have some pocket money. :)

We have some years back on Monday the rest Tuesday and Wednesday.

That is a lot of water weight off. Walking kids to school will be good for everyone. I love walking even if it's just going round and round the same block.

You have just given me the push I needed to get back on it.
Off to plan my week and to stick to it. xx

I'm ok thanks. Been a bit up and down with food and exercising but hoping to get back to it soon.
Still been doing my 2 hours cleaning at school even thou my classrooms weren't used. Lucky to still have a job so still have some pocket money. :)

We have some years back on Monday the rest Tuesday and Wednesday.

That is a lot of water weight off. Walking kids to school will be good for everyone. I love walking even if it's just going round and round the same block.

You have just given me the push I needed to get back on it.
Off to plan my week and to stick to it. xx
With how things have been, most people have been struggling with food and exercise, it’s just so strange being in lockdown and not living normally.

so glad I’ve given you the push to get back on it, you can do it. Planning is great, without a plan I usually don’t do very well. I’m looking at small goals, I’m making a list today and will tick them off when I achieve each one. I’ll post a pic on here when I’ve finished the list. Best of luck x x

Hey, end of day 2 and I’m feeling pretty good. Had a headache for most of the day but it’s eased now. I’ve drank so much water, fed up of going for a wee 😂
I’m looking forward to weighing tomorrow morning, hopefully they’ll be a 1 instead of a 2 at the beginning of my weight 🤞
I’ve printed off my chart, it’s a 12 week one with boxes for everyday. Every evening I’ll tick the box and each morning write my weight in the next box.
I tried spag bowl packet for dinner, it didn’t smell very nice and my husband said it looked like a bowl of sick but it actually tasted alright. I’ll be ordering more of them.
In bed now. Feel cold so I’ve got a water bottle. Off to watch a movie x x

Last edited:
Good morning, weighed this morning and 3lbs down so 8lbs so far 😱😀 only 1.5lbs and I’ll be in the 13s 😀 I start feeling loads better when I’m in the 12s and on this diet that feels in reach pretty quickly. I know the scales won’t keep dropping big numbers after a few days but it’s great to see to keep me motivated. After this initial big drop, I’d love to see 3lbs every week off 🤞
I’m a counsellor and love what I do, during lockdown I was on maternity and found a real passion for baking, few months ago I set up a little business making cakes, brownies etc. I’m now baking everyday, obviously I knew I was eating my goodies as they’re yummy 😂 but I didn’t realise how much until yesterday, the offcuts from my brownies and blondies would be eaten when warm, I’d try one cupcake from every batch and always have some of the mixture that was left over, no idea how many additional calories I’ve been consuming but it’s 100% contributed to my weight gain. I’m off to bake in a minute, unless the kids are around, any offcuts are going straight in the bin so there’s no temptation, I’ve made these recipes so many times that I really don’t need to try them as know they taste good 😀
First thing today is to drink a bottle of water, then my shake, get baking done and delivered, cleaning, sort everything for school tomorrow. Rest of the house still asleep, it’s not often I get 5 minutes to sit down in silence, it’s bliss. Think I might have to start setting my alarms a but earlier for a bit of me time x x

Start weight 205.4lbs, current weight 197lbs
only 81 days to go 😀 x x

Last edited:
Oh you can be in the 13's this coming week. :)

One reason I don't bake any more is there is only hubby and me and I end up eating most of it.
That's great you have a cake business and you can work it around family life.
Yes you don't need the offcuts they can go straight in the bin.

Got my shopping in for the week now to plan in when to use the bike.:)

Oh you can be in the 13's this coming week. :)

One reason I don't bake any more is there is only hubby and me and I end up eating most of it.
That's great you have a cake business and you can work it around family life.
Yes you don't need the offcuts they can go straight in the bin.

Got my shopping in for the week now to plan in when to use the bike.:)
I’m so excited to be back in the 13s, hopefully next couple of days 🤞 I didn’t expect to be over 8lbs down in 2 days.
It’s so easy to have some, I made sure everything I baked today was sold, I had 3 spare blondies, kids had them 😀 I wasn’t tempted in the slightest.

good luck planning x x

Evening,

had a good day on plan. Tried the peanut shake and quite liked it.

kids back at school and nursery tomorrow, it will be nice having a couple of hours with Skylar as haven’t had any time alone with her since before Christmas. Planning on having a clear out of toys too as can’t do it with Kaelan there as he wants to keep everything lol.

I can’t wait to see the 13s, only just over 1lb to go 🤞 could be tomorrow. Looking forward to weighing in the morning and walking the school run, great to get some exercise in first thing. I’m aiming to walk to the park most days after Kaelan finishes nursery so that will be even more steps 😀

I’m feeling really good and not hungry really. Drinking plenty. I find it so hard to finish the bars, they seem so hard to swollen and really filling.
Goodnight. I’ll update tomorrow.

only 81 days to go 😀 x x

Early morning for me as Skylar woke up and started chatting, no getting her back to sleep when she starts saying bababa 😂 only 2 hours earlier than planned but never mind, I’ve got some cleaning to do anyway; she’ll probably be back to sleep by 7 when I have to wake the rest of the kids up.
Just weighed and so happy to be back in the 13s 😀😀😀 195.6 today so pretty much 10lbs down in 3 days 😱😀
My next goal is to get out of the obese category 😀🤞 I think I’m 13.5 when I go back to overweight range so only 8.6lbs to go, hopefully 2 or 3 weeks max. I’m really glad I decided to do this diet as I’m feeling so good 😀

start weight 205.4, current weight 195.6. Only 80 days to go 😀 x x

Back