I'm bored

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
I'm bored of seeing food, thinking about meals, shopping for Christmas food, and everything else which involves food in anyway.
I do enjoy Christmas day but I certainly don't enjoy this bit of it. I shall be glad when Christmas eve comes and what we haven't got we go without! All I seem to hear is can we have this that and the other and don't forget to order this and have you made that yet. Sometimes, just sometimes I wish Christmas dinner could be a cheese and onion batch and half a shandy! (oh yes I know how to live it up peep lol). Ever likely my blood pressure is off the scale. This darn goose we are having had better be worth it but after watching Gorden Ramsey last night, I shan't hold my breath. xx
Sorry for moan, just bored!

Ive told dh that next year were having beans on toast (or skinheads on a raft as he calls em) for Xmas dinner. Im just sick of the fuss already, OK i could understand it if it was confined to Xmas day but it starts the week before and doesnt finish til New year. Also why do we feel compelled to eat things we dont actually like, I wouldnt eat Xmas pudding any other day, or drink snowballs or a lot more of the traditional festive foods so whats the big deal no? I shall leave it there as im aware im turning in to Scrooge.

Back