Im changing camps

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 10stonesize10, 16 January 2008 Social URL.

1. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

I started with lighter life am going to start cambridge and get to my goal , I need a change and a fresh start.
    I dont have as much to lose as I did when I started , so I will be around for the next few months.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Good luck with CD, it's a great diet! :)

4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Good luck wih CD, i'm sure you'll be able to shed those last lbs :)

5. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    i did that and had to og back to LL as didn't like the taste of cd's sachets ........just being truthful xx good luck

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Welcome to the gang and good luck!

Georgie
    xx

7. Rachel84

Rachel84 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
  8. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Hi, I did LL and then switched to CD and I find the CD stuff a bit nicer (except the soups) and certainly more varied. They're both very good tho. Good luck with CD!

9. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

Welcome to minimins.

I'm not a lover of the sachets...but tetras are a different story but we all have different tastes...it's trial and error.
    CD is cheaper too :D

good luck hun

xx sj xx

10. Delli

Delli Talks too much

good luck huney! am sure ull do well!

11. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome to the cambridge crew! x x x :grouphugg:

12. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

I too made the swop from LL to CD. I do miss the group from LL but just couldn't justify the cost - my LLC was hopeless at counselling which always made me feel short-changed.

I don't think the shakes on CD are as anywhere near as nice as the LL ones - they're all like the old style LL chocolate, rather than the thick and creamy banana, strawberry or new vanilla. And the bars are like the old LL bars which I never liked rather than the new peanut or cranberry. It's a little disappointing given that they have more calories (you have 3 rather than 4 unless you're a man or tall)! The soups are a bit better though in my opinion and the chocolate tetra is both handy and tasty.

But there is more variety and as this forum proves time and time again, people's tastes are completely different!

Good luck!

13. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    I did ll & lost 5 st now im doing cd as i didnt think i needed the counselling any more.I dont think theres much differece in the packs im not that keen on any of them, but thats just me.At least they are managable.im going too try the bars next week, i hope there are some i will like.With ll i only liked the new bars.

14. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

Sorry but the CD bars are pretty much the same as the old LL bars (neither of which I like). The CD bars do have proper chocolate on them (not that nasty white stuff which I reckon was birds' droppings!) but the inside is the same.

On the bright side, because they do have slightly more carbs and calories, your weight loss will be a bit quicker if you don't eat them! That's what I keep telling myself....

15. jhooker

jhooker Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Welcome to the dark side... woooohahhaha!... seriosly though, good decision :)

16. Judy

Judy Full Member

welcome to cd and goodluck im sure u will do great!!!

judy xx

17. Aurora

Aurora Full Member

Welcome.

There are lots of meals to choose from so I am sure you will find some you will like.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.