I'm changing over to Cambridge

sugarmash

Hello,

I've been on LighterLife for a few weeks now and have lost nearly 3 stone but I've found it's way too expensive for me and can't continue with it so I'm hoping to start on the Cambridge next week. I figure to get to my goal weight (10 stone) I'll be on it until February 2008.

Anyway I've got 3 questions:

How much do the extras cost on Cambridge, I mean stuff like the water flavours and savoury drinks and other things?

Can I buy the food packs separately or do I have to buy a whole box of one flavour?

What soup choices do they have for vegetarians?

Thanks x

Hi hun, welcome to CD

Extra things are variable in cost, Ill shout a CDC to help with this one!

Food packs can be bought 1 sachet at a time, and your cdc should stock all flavours, its in the code of conduct.

Again Ill shout a CDC for help on vegetarian, but the ones that I would have thought would be Thai, tomato, mushroom, veg and cheese and broccoli.

Hope you find the switch over painless and shout of you need anything, many have made the switch x

Hello,

I've been on LighterLife for a few weeks now and have lost nearly 3 stone but I've found it's way too expensive for me and can't continue with it so I'm hoping to start on the Cambridge next week. I figure to get to my goal weight (10 stone) I'll be on it until February 2008.

Anyway I've got 3 questions:

How much do the extras cost on Cambridge, I mean stuff like the water flavours and savoury drinks and other things?

RRP (although CDCs may charge what they choose):-

Mix-a-mousse - 2.85 (but not veggie, so irrelevant to you lol)
Water flavourings - 6.20 ie summer berries, sunshine orange & savoury veg
Fibre 89 - 5.50

Can I buy the food packs separately or do I have to buy a whole box of one flavour?

You can buy the soups/shakes/bars etc separately - you do not have to buy 21 of one flavour (unless you want to).

What soup choices do they have for vegetarians?

As Canireallydothis has said - all the soups except for the chicken and mushroom.

Thanks x

Hope that helps. xxx

Hi sugarmash

You should be able to buy any and all flavours from your CDC - ie have whatever suits you! I have some clients who have only soups, one who only has choc shake, but most have a mixture.

Soups are: mushroom (lactose free), oriental chilli, vegetable, tomato and cheese & broccoli. Only the chicken and mushroom is not suitable for vegetarians.

Water flavourings are sold at whatever the price the CDc wants to charge, but most sell at RRP which is £6.25. We also sell mix a mousse RRP £2.85

Hope that helps!

Thank you ladies, that's a great help. Pity about the mix a mouse though :( I looked it up and it sounded great.

Love the sound of the other soups too, I feel eager to try the cheese and brocolli and tomato flavours. My last LL is tomorrow. Can't wait to start Cambridge on Monday (that's if my doc ever sends the form back).

x

Hey Sugarmarsh
Just looked at your weight loss :wow: that is excellent, you'll be at goal in no time, Keep up the great work
Love

Cheese and Broccoli soup is dire...well I think so anyway :p

Good luck Sugarmash, and welcome to Cambridge!!

Thank you Kelly1976 and Azar I'm hanging on in there.

Westhills thanks for the heads up on the veggie gelatine, I'll have to check it out over the weekend.

Rallya, after what you said I think I'll only order 1 packet of the cheese and brocolli. At least that way I won't be lumped with a flavour I hate (and if I love it I'll just order more the next time).

x

I also swapped to CD after 20 odd weeks of LL :)

Just wait until you try the cambridge bars! They are to die for :D

Back