Im comfortably back into the 14s!!

doing ok.. wish i was doing better but getting there!

:eek: i dont think you could do any better!!

My friend who has been doing LT now for about 3 n a half months.. she was the one who introduced me to LT, Has had very very similar loses to you the whole time and she is now 5 and a half stone lighter!!

You are doing very very well :)

Congrats on the comfy size 14s! It will be a long time before I am in that size but can't wait to be.

Your friend has done brilliantly on LT. I bet that really spurs you on, not that you need to lose that much, obviously. Good luck.

Whooooooooooooooooooo!!
Well done chick - thats great :) Bet you are well chuffed hehe

:banana dancer:

When you off for your next weigh in? x

Monday!!

Hehe getting moaned at in work because im meant to be on earlies next week and needed to start a little bit later on monday and its expected to be really busy lol!! Aw well :)

Yours is monday too right?!

haha screw em!!! Yep mine is monday too - hope we both have good weeks! :D
What do ya work as? x

In a call centre for sainsburys online :( lol.. its been really crap this week because alot of peoples orders have been cancelled due to the snow and everyone is phoning up and giving off and its horrid!! lol!!

How about you??

Yep fingers crossed for good weeks!! lol

Thats not your fault though - thats just narrow minded idiots looking to blame someone besides the weather man!! hehe

yeah i know!! Its driving me insane... I got called a C**t last night and all on the phone... I was ragin!! lol!!

How did you react?!!!!!!!!!
I wouldve gone mad! lol Duno how people manage to work in call centers i really dont!

He hung up after that but i got him prohibited so he cant use sainsburys online again lol!!

Its hard!! but im waiting on a position in my new job in the civil service Hopefully it wont be much longer... Im just kinda hanging in here till I get the letter lol!!

Wooooohoooooo that's fab!! And sod that miserabke b**tard he's jus jealouse cos he's still got muffin tops haha well done babe xxx

Back