I'm coming back! AGAIN!!!

kezzyBee

Silver Member
Right this is it now, I am starting again properly tomorrow and this time it is gonna be the last time!!( because am gonna lose all my weight!! ;) ) Was gonna do it in January but it just wasn't the right time.

I have been shopping today and I'm well and truely prepared for this :D I must say I can't wait to get back on it, I feel so fat after I lost so much weight then piled it all back on!!:eek: Never mind..... this is a new start and this time I will be sticking to it for a long time!!

So anyway it's nice to be back finally and to see some familiar faces and new faces :wavey:

Hiya and thanks Claire :)

I started last April and lasted 6 weeks then just fell off the wagon in a massive way :eek: I've tried getting back on it quite a few times since then and have failed, but now I am doing this for good I'm sick of yo yoing!

Oooh I need to change my stats and signature I'm abit heavier now!! lol

Hi kerry and welcome back love

welcome back and prepare for arse kicking off me on facebook if i see you eating anything naughty!!!!! (and dont be deleting me as a friend LOL)

Thanks guys! :)

Haha Vicky I wouldn't dream of doing that lol...I am very serious now, I've even been for a run this morning!! I have never done that in my life haha :D

omfg thats madness though LOL. good luck xxxx

Hahaha I didn't imagine how hard it would be!! Gonna keep it up though and it will soon be a doddle!! lol :rolleyes:

Welcome back and nice to meet you :D

Welcome back Kerry - you will be fine this time hun - and when in doubt, come on here and talk it through - I have wobbled a couple of times and wondered if I'm doing the right thing, but the lovely folks here helped me through it :)

Thank you everyone! :)

This time I will do it I am very determined, going on my second run tomorrow morning! Just hope my legs have stopped aching from yesterday run lol

welcome back kerry x

Back