Im coming back to exante!

Dreaming2010

Hello Everyone,

Hopefully some of you remember me from a few months back (where has this year gone!! :eek:). Its good to see so many newbies on here also though! :D

I left exante a few months back after trying to do SW, worked really well for a while although I didnt go to the groups as didnt like paying £5 to spend an hour of "person X has gained 1lb - well done - clap clap clap!!" :rolleyes:

Then I went to majorca and was ill (amazingly lost 7lbs) however, being ill and not eating for a week, eventually turned around and made me want to eat everything in sight! The result..7lbs back on!! :eek:

My climb up kilimanjaro is only 9 weeks away and my training has been going really well for that..I can actually walk uphill..UPHILL!! :D but I would love to get a couple of stone off so I am not carrying the extra lardy backside up as well.

I am more comfortable with my weight though and have found that exercise makes you feel so much better and does wonders inch wise even if the scales say you havent lost weight. I am still the same weight (I havent weighed myself but its around 16stone 3lbs) but my 18s are much more comfortable!

Look forward to catching up with you all..it starts tomorrow (have a party tonight!) x

welcome back, im a newbie but hello!

Welcome back :)

I remember you, you started the same day as me. I've kind of been on an off the diet but my weight's going in the right direction, just slowly!

Kilimanjaro! God how exciting!!!
And congrats on the successful training! :character00116:
You are so right about exercise - I've been doing a half hour of step everyday and for the first time in my life I'm really enjoying it and helps me deal with stresses of daily life.
We are almost the same weight but you're 6 inches taller than me! :D
Good luck with your training and welcome back!
Helen
X

well done and coming back and good luck for this and your walk xx

Back