I'm coming back!!!

Nat

Hello!!

I'm coming back, have decided not to do slimming world after all, as couldnt get to my first class until next thurs and found myself eating everything and anything and feel the weight around my tummy already!!!

Have been in constant battle with myself for weeks about what to do as i had a break for my hols and then was struggling to get back, but after many tantrums, tears and stompy feet and the fab support of my ever understanding husband i started the CD diet again this morning, that's right this morning, not Monday which makes me think its gonna work again and i realise im the only one who can make it work!!!

I am not aiming to SS the whole time, I have a social event on tuesday and a wedding on saturday, but i am going to let the diet fit around my life rather than my life fitting around the diet and see if that leaves me calmer and less stressed about the whole thing!!

I don't know what a state to get in about weight, it drives me insane!!!

Anyway, hope to see that new ticker of mine falling very soon!!!

Nat :):):):):):):):):) xx

well, im pleased for me!!!! xx

aw becky thanks for saving me from lonliness!!!! I am going to see her on weds, but have started today as have enough supply for a week anyway! how are you getting on?

hi nat im pleased for you too!

weldone on making the decsion to have another good at it and GOOD LUCK XXX

thank you klee, theres no reason why i cant do it like before, the only thing stopping me, is me!!

aw becky thanks for saving me from lonliness!!!! I am going to see her on weds, but have started today as have enough supply for a week anyway! how are you getting on?

Thats good you will have a few pounds of by then. I saw my cdc sat but didnt get weighed am wi next sat!!Why dont you join te cd 100% club its in the cd 100% section the new bit. You have to post your loss on a wed so ideal for you, im gonna weigh myself wed and post that but my offical wi is on sat!!! Im doing good its tough though!!Its always a bit quieter around mini's at the weekend im sure there will be more peeps along soon :)

thank you klee, theres no reason why i cant do it like before, the only thing stopping me, is me!!

Well you sound like your in the right frame of mind now so its time to work with "me"!

ive re started (more time than id like to admit!) so i now how difficult it can be but you ever need a chat, moan,***** etc etc give me a shout!
xxx

thanks girls, you're the best!

welcome back nice to meet you im aimee im really new here xx

Welcome back - if you are anything like me, you need to be at peace with the decision you've made and then it'll just click for you. I have tried many other things before CD, but was always battling with myself over what i could eat, what i couldnt etc, but now its just 'you cant have anything' which takes all the stress away! its bloomin hard, but it'll be harder to see myself going through this vicious circle of weight loss in my 40's,...50's....60's....just like my Mum. I have never taken my daughtr swimming cos of my weight - she's now 14. I finally realised she deserves me to be slim and healthy just as much as I do....you can do it Nat!!

Welcome back and good luck! x

Back