i'm coming back...

abz

Gold Member
hey guys. well. it's time for my first big massive restart. i lost about 3 stones with cambridge and had to give up due to complete and utter lack of funding. despite doing all manner of things my weight hasn't dropped by much...

unfortunately, having had my contraceptive implant taken out last week i have gained 10lbs in that time and panic has set it. i am getting married in a couple of months and don't have the luxury of time to get that off and then the couple of stones i need to using sw... so...

back to cambridge it is. i'm planning on starting after easter weekend. have emailed my cdc who was expecting me for an emergency month in may, ha, but it's going to have to start earlier and probably last longer.

i love the weight loss but i have to admit that the thought of doing this again and losing 2lbs a week instead of the projected 3, when others lose 2lbs a week on ww and sw fills me with dread. am hoping without my implant that maybe i'll lose faster :) the hormonal thing really messed me up the first time around.

time to grit my teeth and get on with it i reckon... i have all the food for sw for this week so will be doing that and hopefully some of this sudden gain will vanish in that time giving me a bit more of a decent starting weight... was hoping to go back to my cdc lighter than when i left her a few months back but that doesn't look like it's going to be the case now!!

and after all that rambling i'm going to sign off :)

wish me luck. i'm really going to need it.

abz xx

Hi ... I wish you lots of luck :) Just remember you dont want to be a fat bride!! Thats an incentive and any weight loss is a bonus so stick at and you girl...x

Well done for getting back on it......I too am back today to lose the last stone that never left.
The hardest thing about cd is getting your head into it, followed by the 1st 3-4 days.
Once you pass both of those hurdles it`s so much easier.
x

Back