Im coming back!!!

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Hi Guys

Long time no ........ post? ha ha

Well im coming back to Lipo in 2 weeks. Im still at the same 11 stone I was when I finished but Ive decided I want to lose another stone and a bit. Im moving house on the 5th May and theres a chemist next door that do Lipo so im going in on the 7th ha ha. Lot of my friends say im mad and im ok as I am but I dont feel as good as I could and plus im going Ibiza in September got to fit in them size 8 bikinis!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :p

Good on ya girl! Do what makes you happy. :D

Fanx :)))) Yeah my fella is really supportive and thats all i care about. Hope they let me back on though my BMI is just borderline :(

Well, you've two weeks to bulk up if needs be! lol

Well done for the non smoking :)
I stopped on 07 Jan and wondering how I will get through LT without my fags :( xx

Well done for the non smoking :)
I stopped on 07 Jan and wondering how I will get through LT without my fags :( xx

Thanks, I'm struggling for the first time myself. Before I've smoked when I wanted to eat and now I dont have that crutch. It's water when I want to eat and water when I think of smoking now lol

Thanks, I'm struggling for the first time myself. Before I've smoked when I wanted to eat and now I dont have that crutch. It's water when I want to eat and water when I think of smoking now lol

Yeh i think ill just have to be strong Ive not missed my fags at all quit with that Alan Carr book no patches or nothing just cold turkey was ok 1st week was awful ha ha ha but now I have more will power then ever xx

Welcome back festivalfairy. Hope all goes well for your move and restarting LT.

My hubby also gave up smoking 5 years ago with the same book as you. He also went cold turkey and was pretty good it has to be said. Not too irritable!

Well done for your previous weight loss, absolutely great!

Hello, just wanted to say welcome back and well done for your previous superb weight loss, you look great!

xxx

Welcome back to you.

Alex

Aww hun love that pic of you n Dave!! Its dead cute!x

Ha ha ha cheers that was the 1st day he met my dad he was very nervous and drunk ha ha ha x

Back