Im coming bak phew

Sweet Cheeks

Hi all
Well its been a while since ive been on here and oh my how ive slipped over the past 3-4 weeks :cry: i weighed my self this morning and im about 6lbs heavier since my last day of lipotrim :mad:

I decided to come off the lipotrim a few weeks back as it was xmas and i had loooaads of parties to go to and have not stopped eating but i have decided to come back to you all as i am sick of the sight of food i just feel bloated all the time and dont feel comfortable

Im going to my pharmacist on the 1st of Jan and am hoping to start it then

Fingers crossed guys and gals that i can stick to it this time round xx

sweet cheeks! welcome back!!! you havent done bad tho!... 6lbs in that long is ok, think about it this way, one week and that will be right off again! you will stick to it!!! you've done well so far and you did even better to come back... you will be fine! there are lots of people restarting in the new year too.. so you wont be on your own xx

hey there, bet you you drop that 6lbs and more in the first week then you will be back on track - good luck :)

Hi Sweet Cheeks,

I'm starting back today - I had a break over xmas and I cant wait to get back on LT. I'm so fed up of food!! I feel horrible and bloated!!

I'm going to weigh on my lunch today (I also think I've put on about 6lb - hopefully no more than that).

I have had a nice time over Christmas but I have gone a bit mad on the food and drink lol - So cant wait to get back on track.. Hopefully another 2 months on LT and I'll get down to my goal weight..

Catch up with you soon

weight.png

Last edited:
Welcome back, same here had at least 4 weeks off due to holiday and xmas. You will prob lose that 6lbs and maybe more in your first week!!

I also felt bloated and really did not enjoy the food as much as I thought I would! I was also worried that I would not get back onto lipotrim but I have its my 3rd day. Its not easy for me in the evenings so I spend my time here to spur me on!!

Good luck:) XX

Hello sweet cheeks,
i havent been on here since august and as had big op in summer I havent been on lt.
so tomorrow i am off to chemist to restart on the 1 jan and i have a target of 1 stone per month. got a wii fit too which seems fun as i tried it today.

i think lots of people are restarting as january is a good time for a fresh start so good luck to us all

xx

I think we all gained babe so I wouldnt worry too much about it!! I came off the diet like yourself at the start of december and gained 8lbs, shame its so easy to gain as soon as ya come off the diet but if ya are up for it we can do it together and we are all behind ya

Thanks for the support guys im sure we can all get through this and january is such a good time to start as there are no big events

So GOOD LUCK to all of you restarting, just joining and those who have carried on through xmas WELL DONE for managing xx

Back