im crying already

Me too. Hubby has just declared " I've had enough of this already i'm going off to play the playstation"

Me! BL USA and Australia on other channels tonight too. All this weight loss telly is making me lazy!

hahahaha lucia that made me chuckle.least you can watch it in peace!
and samus i love the usa one,jillian and bob are amazing!!X

Go it set to record so i can enjoy in peace! Which might be when Mark back at work (Next Tue) & Maddy at school (Thur) x

Im due to re-join group tomorrow. made me cry that I weigh more than some of the contestants.......bad times. x

AmyLeonard said:
Im due to re-join group tomorrow. made me cry that I weigh more than some of the contestants.......bad times. x

You have made the first step Hun (deciding to change) and that's something to be proud of not cry about!!!
Well done and good luck on your journey

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dont worry, I've lost 61 lbs and I still weigh more than most of the contestants :D

AmyLeonard who's your consultant? I go to a Liverpool class, mine's the best! :D ;)

Ooo never realised you're in Liverpool Vixx! *waves*

samus said:
Me! BL USA and Australia on other channels tonight too. All this weight loss telly is making me lazy!

I used my exercise bike while I watched the first half of it, I plan to build up till I can ride the bike through the whole program.

I cried a lot too! The man that got sent home having had a heart attack really set me off!! Hopefully it'll be the determination he needs! His daughter seems really determined too! Really glad Damien got to stay!! .......should not watch these programmes after a night flight/shift, couldn't stop the tears!!!!

Back