1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

I'm digging myself out of this rut!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Milkshake, 24 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Milkshake

Milkshake Well-Known Member

Hello,

I have restarted slimming world yet again and I'm so fed up of just loosing and gaining the same few lbs.

I've decided to start a thread and use it to keep myself in check and hopefully the weight will come off and stay off too!

I forgot to weigh in this morning but will do it tomorrow first thing.

Fingers crossed!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Milkshake

Ok so food today has been good

Bfast - chopped grapes and a muller light
    Lunch- homemade couscous with onions, sliced ham and vegetables
    Dinner - homemade carrot and potato soup with wholemeal roll (hx b)

Used 6 syns for a curly wurly, 5 on a bag of rivita minis and some of hx a in my many cups of tea so not bad.

4. Milkshake

Day 2 and I'm still feeling motivated

No bfast today as woke up stupidly late for work
    Morning snack - grapes and melon
    Lunch- last of the veggie couscous and more melon
    Dinner - batchelors savoury rice with added veg diced chicken and a side salad

Sadly only have 1.5 syns left as I found full fat philly in the fridge and couldn't stop myself, I am out on sat so was trying to save some syns every day so I can go out without counting as it would be covered (not a big drinker anyway) we shall see....

5. Milkshake

Morning, didn't get a chance to write yesterday but it went well stayed under syns and drank a lot of water so happy with that..

Today

Bfast, bran flakes with chopped grapes and fat fee yog
    Lunch- jacket pot with beans and side salad
    Dinner- steak veg and slimming world chips

Trying really hard to not have a mid week weigh in :D