I'm done!!!!!

If you look in the refeed section i posted some info the other night hun that should help you on your way xxx
Glad you are feeling better xx

Is their any books on GI nicster? xx

loads darling xxx will post you some links...do you have an amazon account?

Good luck with the rest of your journey

Thanks a mill for all the support given to me by this forum especially, lillie, trac,garry nic, howdy etc I will continue posting weight loss etc,but as of a chicken salad 1 hour ago I am no longer tfr ,refeeding is my new name!.Its something I ve been mulling over for a while and I think its time for me to call it quits with lipo for a while.Thanks again and I'll still be here!!MICHELLEXXX:D

PLEASE post some pics, I'd love to see how you look. Your posts always make me laugh, you are one of my favourites :D

How long have you been on LT for now?

Thanks a mill for all the support given to me by this forum especially, lillie, trac,garry nic, howdy etc I will continue posting weight loss etc,but as of a chicken salad 1 hour ago I am no longer tfr ,refeeding is my new name!.Its something I ve been mulling over for a while and I think its time for me to call it quits with lipo for a while.Thanks again and I'll still be here!!MICHELLEXXX:D

well done hun you have done so well. Good luck with refeed x

hi guys I'm def gonna post some pics this week.I've been on lipo 10 weeks today so I'm gonna try low gi as I think it'll work best for me.night guys and thanks

Well done skinny bum, you have been great and a howl, well obviously, you are Irish!!! Gorgeous funny, witty, more more could you want. Good luck with the refeed,pleeeeeassse keep us posted, would love to know how you are doin....and oh don't forget the pics...luv ya girl!!!

Back