I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucylu0802

Got to stop eating!
Morning all!

I notice this forum is not being used much but I had to tell everyone that I got engaged a couple of weeks ago!

Does anyone have any nice places to get wedding dress patterns from as my sister the seamstress is making my dress for me!

xx

congratulations xxx

can't help with the wedding dress patterns though. sorry.

Congratulations!!!

March or April 2009!

Am a bit down about it at the moment! Not the getting married bit just the fact that no one (Family and friend wise) care at all! just went to a bridal shop and they told me to bring someone in to be objective. I explained my situation and they were really lovely about it all! So now feel like I can't go back as I am having my dress made so was only using them for Ideas!

Feel very sad at the moment! :(

Sorry to be a bore just bridal blues I think!

xxx

Give it time hun :) some people don't really start getting excited till a bit nearer the time. Once you start making plans and booking things i'm sure they'll all start sharing in your excitment :character00250:

March or April 2009!

Am a bit down about it at the moment! Not the getting married bit just the fact that no one (Family and friend wise) care at all! just went to a bridal shop and they told me to bring someone in to be objective. I explained my situation and they were really lovely about it all! So now feel like I can't go back as I am having my dress made so was only using them for Ideas!

Feel very sad at the moment! :(

Sorry to be a bore just bridal blues I think!

xxx

Hi Lucylu,

Congratulations on your engagement!!!
fetch.dll

If you started a thread Called " Calling All New Brides To Be" you would find out just how many Brides to Be we have here on MiniMins and you could swap ideas etc.

The few I can think of just now who I know are engaged is Isobel, Sonkie, flirty40greeneyes and zachara.

Love Mini xxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's a website called jaycotts where i got my bridesmaid dress pattern from, the section vogue do some beautiful wedding dresses!!!!

OH and i only started getting REALLY excited today when i went for my official dress size ordering. You're gonna look amazing on CD for your wedding!!!!

Congratss!!!! I am a bride to be as well :)

it depends on what kind of dress you want. you may be able to find some good stuff online

Congrats!

Back