im fed up!

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
i really want food so bad. my stomach hurts

i got so used to eating chicken

if i eat chicken tonight then ss until wi next week i should be ok right??

i have weigh in every thurs

Think We Are Having The Same Kind Of Day.i Have Lost Inches Today And Am Now Thinking One Meal As A Reward But I Know That It Wont Work One Meal Today Will Lead To Another Morrow And So On I Know I Need To Be Strong So I Would Advise "you Are Nearly There Hun Dont Give In Yet Be Strong" Xxxx Only You Know If You Can Go Back To Ss. Here For You What Ever You Do Xxx Mandy

Noooooooo! Step away from the chicken!!

Drink a pint of water & wait 20minutes....

...think about all that weight you have lost so far, and how you are so nearly at goal. Think about all those fab Xmas outfits you can buy...

...are you still hungry???

you can have chicken on aamw as you know so it won't knock you out of K and you've only nine to go !!!!!!!!!! bit of chicken won't hurt becuase you'll be off up the maintenance route very soon. It's not me being scientific or knowing facts, it's just that you can have chicken and loose as you've been having it already. Rather a chicken that a great big bacon sandwich eh???

hun i dont think chicken is really gonna affect you not so close to your maintenance. When do u start moving up the plans? Have u got urself a fabulous christmas outfit yet?

If you've only got 9lbs to go surely you should be on 790, 1000 or even 1200 by now??? its your body's way of telling you that you now need food!! xx

No she doesn't need to do that.

That is for a BMI of 25 plus one stone.

The BMI to goal is 27 so there is no problem.

:booboo: sorry, didnt look at your ticker properly xx

Back