I'm feeling a little bit better

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Well, after my reaction to my bad weight loss last week:cry:, I feel a bit better this week. It was my 6th week and I lost 4lb. I only lost 1" last week and 1/2" this week but feel thinner, how that?

Anyway, my sister went out again last friday night and had a skinful. On Saturday she had 2 slices of toast with butter on, a chicken kebab with the pitta bread, 2 fajitas and a salmon salad last night. She still lost just over 1 lb this week????:confused:

Anyway, if I lose 2lb next week that will be 2 stone in 7 weeks so please fingers crossed that I have a good week next week :)

:clap::clap::clap: Well done Mia!!!

4lbs. is an excellent weight loss for the week!

Plenty of motivation now for the week ahead.

Fingers crossed you make your two stone off for next week:)

Love Mini xxx

Wow your doing sooo well Mia, well done :). Its my first day on cd today and it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, even tho im really hungary now so think i'll have to go to bed early!! Its seeing weightloss like yours thats inspired me to try cd. I hope i have results like yours. Hope your have a great week again next week :wavey:

Hazel, I have been where you are now. My first week was horrendous but I got over it. My mind has taken over now whereby I WON'T CHEAT, I will not allow myself. I know how you feel and it is certainly inspirational for me to get a message like yours xx

There are members on this site I could not have done without. You will hear from me without fail every Friday night, coz I moan, cry and complain every Friday. Good luck - you CAN and you WILL do it

Hey, well done Mia, glad you feel better! That's a fantastic loss :D

I'm another 'slow' loser (actually have been on the CD diet the same length of time as you, and now weigh about the same as you ) so I've read your frustrated posts on here with a lot of sympathy and recognition over the last few weeks.

You've given me extra determination now! Hope you go on to have another fabulous week :):):)

Thank you, i love this site!! im so glad i found it, I'll look forward to your posts!! Its always good to have a good moan! i'm sure i'll be doing a lot of moaning on here too in the weeks ahead! it will save my poor dh ears!! Im so determined this time thought i wont be ashames at the next xmas party i plan to dance on the tables ha ha :D x

Thanks girls. It funny but I feel comfortable having a moan and a winge on this site. Somebody ALWAYS replies with a positive comment. I actually think this site has kept me going. If I didn't have the members on here to offload onto I would have cracked by now I'm sure. Everybody is so welcoming, friendly and positive. Even when someone isn't positive with themselves, they are positive with others.

I will speak to you all again on Friday, unless I meet Prince Charming tomorrow who wants to take me to some fancy expensive restaurant where I will order some lettuce and a glass of water lol

well done Mia - that is a fab result.

As for your sister eating all that food and still losing - life is sometimes just unfair - I take it she is on cd too?

Hi Ruth

Yes she is on CD. She started properly the same time as me but messed around with it for a couple of weeks before hand. Don't get me wrong - she's my sister and I want her to do well, but sometimes it is a bit annoying when I stay in every weekend (as you all know by now lol). My life is on hold at the moment but I don't care - as long as I lose the weight. She's even disappointed with 1.25lb eh? What's that all about???

I know I have become a bit of a hermit since I started cd as I just don't want to tempt myself un-necessarily. Don't get me wrong I am not putting my social life on hold I just am not going out quite as much IE I have cut out the restaurants. The way I see it is if you stick to the diet as closely as possible you will be a goal that much sooner and with more pennies in your pocket to spend on super duper new clothes!!

After all that food I would be jumping for joy with a 1.75 loss and be really grateful I did not put on!!!!!

Hopefully your dedication and results might spur your sister on.

Back