I'm feeling a little bit lost!!!

Gen

Normal
ok... my CDC left ireland in august. i was flying with weight loss and very motivated. it all happened as i was going on hols and i had decided to have a break for the week anyway so worked out well.

as ireland has only a handfull of CDC's its been nearly impossible to get a proper one. it seems easy enough to get someone to post stuff to you but i think i need more....

i'm nearly in tears, in fact i am, over this cos i really want to get back on this and i know i can and i'm the only one who can do it but i just found it so much easier when i had someone to go to every week even for a bit of support.

i just feel all alone and lost at the moment. i have just spoke to another CDC and she is nice and all but really doesn't seem that bothered about anything other than sending packs..........

sorry for being a moan just had to get that out...

any advice or info would be great

love

Gen xx

Oh honey, it really is awful when there isn't a CDC near enough to provide the support you need. You know you can come here and get advice, etc but nothing can take the place of a proper sit down with someone who understands what you are going through. {{{HUGZ}}}

Your not close enough to target to train up yourself are you? Just a thought....

Oh honey, it really is awful when there isn't a CDC near enough to provide the support you need. You know you can come here and get advice, etc but nothing can take the place of a proper sit down with someone who understands what you are going through. {{{HUGZ}}}

Your not close enough to target to train up yourself are you? Just a thought....

Hiya

I will be soon-ish and it can't come quick enough cos i will be sooooo much better than anyone else in this country... it really needs a few more decent cdc's!!

thanks for replying!!

Gen xx

Anytime babes. I can totally understand how lonely it must feel, but you're not alone. And as you say, having your experience means once you train up you can do all the things you wanted for yourself ;)

Hiya DQ

thanks for your post. i feel a lot better this morning everything just seemed to get on top of me last night and after talking to the CDC and not feeling like she cared was really the icing on the cake!!! It was probably all me but it was the way i felt and i just needed to get it out!

hope you have a lovely day!

Gen xx

Oh Gen, it must be hard not having a CDC near you who you feel is bothered.

Please pm me anytime for a good moan or whatever. You are never alone through this. You can have my mobile no etc if you want - i'm not a CDC but a good listener if that helps. :)

Oh Gen, it must be hard not having a CDC near you who you feel is bothered.

Please pm me anytime for a good moan or whatever. You are never alone through this. You can have my mobile no etc if you want - i'm not a CDC but a good listener if that helps. :)

thanks helen ur very good... i feel a lot better today but will take you up on ur offer again!!

hope you are doing well today

Gen xx

Sorry you are having a bad time at mo but understand how you must fell,I have a great CDC and know that I would not have lasted this long with out her support.
As has been suggested when you get closer to goal see about training yourself.
Sounds as though you would make a good CDC you know what not to do as well as what to do if you know what I mean

Sounds as though you would make a good CDC you know what not to do as well as what to do if you know what I mean

ah thanks for that, i would really love to be a CDC and dublin has NONE... can ya believe it!!!

you have done sooo very well, would you think about doing it urself??

Gen xx

Yes gen I am thinking about it have about 1st to go to be at right BMI hopefully not to long now.
You are realy short of CDC in Irland,think I better move ther when became CDC !!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehehe

Back