I'm feeling a little de-motivated this week

Lou

Silver Member
I'm worried that I'll only have a small weight loss like last week.

Weeks 1 to 3 were great and week 4 I did expect to be less as on W8 I have to have a low carb meal each day every 4th week.

But now I'm paranoid that I'm only ever going to lose a maximum of 2lbs a week and I want more than that :(

Dont think like that chick!!

Just keep your motivation and take each weigh in as it comes xxx

I know how you feel. It sometimes feel's like your efforts go totally unrewarded. I've got it in my head that I'm going to lose 1lb when I go for my weigh in tomorrow. It feels unfair that we spend the whole week slogging making sure we don't cheat and only get 1lb or 2lb weightloss. I know it's all worth it and going in the right direction but it feels like we'll be on the diet forever with the length of time it takes.
Best thing to do is just to stick with it. I go through moments where I'm like...oh for heavens sake, just give me food already, this is bugging me but I just try to keep with it. :)

My trouble is, I'm a serial weigher and i've only lost 1lb so far this week so I can't see I'm going to lose much more before Sunday.

I know I shouldn't weigh myself so often, but I would find giving up my scales harder than giving up food!

Oh No!!! Please don't weigh yourself. There are so many things that can go wrong with home scales etc!
Keep going and visualise each pound. Before you know it you'll be dropping stones.
Also keep thinking that your clothes are never going to be as tight as they are now. Each day you are getting thinner!!

Back