im feeling VERY guilty.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by Laurenm10, 29 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Laurenm10

Laurenm10 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    i never eat past 6pm.

& now ive had 6 slices of bread with a bit of butter and a banana.
    so now.. ive gone WAY over my daily allowance and ive eaten really late.. so im bound to put on weight !! :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goldengal

goldengal Full Member

Go to bed, NOW and wash ur teeth
    If ur asleep u can't eat and if u have a minty taste in ur mouth ull b less likely to eat savouries
    Forget it and back on the wagon asap in morning

4. michellethegooner

michellethegooner Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4.5lb(39.96%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers, pro points
    put it behind you and carry on from tomorrow, try and do some activity to earn activity points. When is your weigh in?

Also, try and have some healthy/ 0 pp snacks prepared and within easy reach for next time, a tip I use for bread is I freeze it and just take out what the family need for the day. I also freeze grapes, curly wurly for snacks that last longer to get over any craving I get.

1 of my favourite 0pp snacks is some pineapple chunks mixed with 0pp jelly or for 1 pp I add a low fat yogurt to some chopped fruit

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.