i'm feeling very unhappy!!

Hi Lou,

Sorry to hear about this predicament. You've come so far already and you sound motivated so I think you'll be alright for the week. Hopefully your cdc will come up with a workable solution for you.

Wow!
No, he told me he is no tallowed to sell less than a months worth which for me is 28 days x 4 sachets a day!! Definately more than 7. Ah well. I have a HUGE mixing bowl filled with them all and they don't seem to be going down!

Sorry to butt in her Annie.... but I notice Jem said she was in your area earlier on another thread.... I have met Jem and she is lovely (you can pay me later hun....lol;)) If I were you and she's local enough I'd switch to her..... I'm sure she would let you take a week at a time and you can't get someone more motivational than someone who has done the plan and lost 13 stone+ can you!! Sounds like your CDC is only in it for the money....:(

And it is so not true that he can only sell a month at a time....!!! I have just restarted after a break and had loads of packs.... my CDC is allowing me to buy 14 a week to use up the surplus.... please she weighs and measures me.... bet he don't do that either!!

Go on, call her ..... it'll be worth it!

Thankyou i will!
I can afford to pay for a month up front but i hava friend who really cant afford it but would love to do the diet. When i see her again on onday i will get her to phone Jem and we can go together. Thankyou. (p.s. Jem lost how much???)

Come on Annie, just one more post and you'll gain PM privileges. May be you might be able to visit me in the members only diary link.:)

(sorry to hijack the thread)

Thankyou i will!
I can afford to pay for a month up front but i hava friend who really cant afford it but would love to do the diet. When i see her again on onday i will get her to phone Jem and we can go together. Thankyou. (p.s. Jem lost how much???)

Jem lost 185lbs (see her ticker) which is if my maths serves me right just over 13 stone..... amazing eh....!!! And she looks amazing too...... (beetch....lol only kidding Jem...;))

Jem lost 185lbs (see her ticker) which is if my maths serves me right just over 13 stone..... amazing eh....!!! And she looks amazing too...... (beetch....lol only kidding Jem...;))

........... still gathering my jaw from the floor and dusting off the green :jelous: on my face. That is a fantastic loss. About what I need to lose. Does Jem use 'Jem' as a user name?. I'd love to have a look at her posts, maybe see B&A pic if any. WOW, WOW, WOW.

........... still gathering my jaw from the floor and dusting off the green :jelous: on my face. That is a fantastic loss. About what I need to lose. Does Jem use 'Jem' as a user name?. I'd love to have a look at her posts, maybe see B&A pic if any. WOW, WOW, WOW.

Yes she does...... not sure if she has any pics on here... may be some in the gallery......but way back as I know she's been at goal for ages and ages - well over a year at least... she's very modest with it to.....:rolleyes::D

I'll go have a look for some pics of here.... sure she won't mind!

Pics of Jem on Page 8 of the 'Before and After Pics Thread' in Success Stories...... although the after picture is good she looks even slimmer now in 'real life'!!!

That's brilliant louisa, glad you managed to work something out, here's to week 4 (already!!!:eek::eek:)

Back