im finally under 200lb!!!!!

charlotte_k

Gold Member
im so pleased. i know its only by 1lb but im so happy! only another 3lb til i've lost 140lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D x x

how amazing !!!! :happy036::bliss::wow::talk017:

well done !!! xx

Well done that is a great achievement and a big milestone (I can't wait to get there myself) and WOW 140lbs that is awesome - and you only have under a third to go now!!! Big congratulations to you, you must feel brilliant...

WOW you've done so well, fantastic weight loss to date! It's really very inspiring:happy096:

i really do feel brilliant!!!! thank you, it has taken a long time, but now im on cd it is dropping off! i wish i had started cd from the begining,i would have been at goal by now! i can't wait for oh to get in from work and have a big cuddle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

i really do feel brilliant!!!! thank you, it has taken a long time, but now im on cd it is dropping off! i wish i had started cd from the begining,i would have been at goal by now! i can't wait for oh to get in from work and have a big cuddle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

OH MY GOD.. u lost 140lbs.. FANTASTIC!!!

U must feel like a diff woman!

yer a wee legend :D well done x

im so pleased. i know its only by 1lb but im so happy! only another 3lb til i've lost 140lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D x x

FANBLUDDYTASTIC !!! great loss - well done you :D:D

keep up the great work.....

omg thats amazing well done girl, you will be at goal in no time xxx

Oh my! This is one of the first posts I read this morning, and just the inspiration I need to keep me going today. 140 pounds is an amazing loss. Congratulations! You must feel so good!

i feel great! but its not 140lb yet! 3lb to go! thanks to everyone for all the support and advice given x x

............... WOW.

I kind of don't know what else to say really!! You've done amAZINGly! You should definitely be proud of yourself. Extremely proud.

Oh my goodness - 10 stone off!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done you! Bet you feel amazing now!!

That is seriously, seriously AMAZING. You should be so proud of yourself, you have clearly worked hard to get there.
You inspire me. xxx

140lbs!! Well what can I say, you are one fabulous person!!!

Back