im furious

sheshelafunk

ive gaine 1lb i spend over 50 poud on this diet to gain a lb ive exersized loads not given in to the mac donalds hardly eaten anything..maybe its the party? i dont know but im so peed off. im so angry that ive paid 50 pound to lose 6lb.

ive got 3 days worht of shakes for some reason so ill finish and get weighed again..

ach no thats rotten! maybe it was the party and if you have three days of shakes left then im guessing you must have missed some out some days, you need to be eating 2-3hourly to keep your metabolism working fast, maybe try and eat two hourly and see if that helps you the next few days. sorry you are feeling so rubbish, i can totally understand why you are angry.

and another wee thing, 6lb is brilliant, some babys are that size when they are born, visualise that baby and thats what you have lost!

thanks, im feeling so rubbish im considering divinghead first into a chocolate cake. or never eating again...
at the party i drank loads of alcohol but i only had a sausage roll and 2 mini duck wraps and i mean mini!! in my food diary ive hardly eaten a thing. i think i have more shakes because i didnt have none on saturday and i buy my shakes and get weight on day 7 morning... im in dispair..

ahh god love you. but first of all put the cake away! put it in the bin if you have to lol dont go there cause then you will feel even more rotten. it sounds like it must have been the alcohol. its not your totm is it? or nearly cause you do tend to retain water etc

the kids own the cake lol...nah not yet totm very soon though. im gonna jack this diet in if i dont lose nothing soon...how are you my love?

that could be the reason, hopefully, it would be a shame if you didnt continue, but i can see your point if its not working for you and you are not getting the results you want. give it a few days and see how the scales look then have another think about it.

im ok thanks, tried again yesterday to get back on the wagon but didnt manage so im trying again today, i have to my OH will flip if i waste all the salad and diet stuff i have bought in lol i just need to get past lunchtime then i can look forward to dinner. the kids havent been at nursery so im getting stressed which does nothing for my willpower levels but they are going back tomorrow hopefully and i know once i get back into the swing of it i will be fine, its just getting from A-Z!

ive gaine 1lb i spend over 50 poud on this diet to gain a lb ive exersized loads not given in to the mac donalds hardly eaten anything..maybe its the party? i dont know but im so peed off. im so angry that ive paid 50 pound to lose 6lb.

ive got 3 days worht of shakes for some reason so ill finish and get weighed again..

Hi - God it's not easy is it....until my pizza on Saturday I'd lost 2lbs, wasn't 100% on CS on Sunday and come Monday just 1lb off (not complaining though!), so I'm guessing if you don't stick to this diet 95-100% in a week you either not lose or put on - my lesson is well and truly learnt!

Tbh, I think all diets kinda work this way, the minute you deviate from the plan or have "extras" the weight just doesn't seem to come off.

I agree with Emily, it seems to work best on the "little but often" principle, I try to eat every 2-3hours to keep my metabolism up and ticking over.

Hope you have a good week and I bet you've lost weight after 3 days on the shakes...keep positive, it will come off hun x

cheers im gonna try, but like i said i dont get hungry enough to snack, but im gonna get up on the water this week. and have a proper meal with redmeat and mushrooms and stuff. xx

just eat half an apple, 4 or five bites and its gone, just a wee tiny something to keep you going! and def up the water intake, its gods gift lol and its guilt free!!

why not just give it a bit longer nic till you have used up all your shakes at least then see how you feel

im going to, i made a wonderful veg and steak stew and ate that for lunch but a small plate. had a shake for break and a strawberry and half apple for snack gonna have bit of cheese for another snack and a shake for dinner. and pray that friday my weigh in is good. if not im giving it the elbow, but i want it to work cos i wont stick to my own diet

aww thats a bummmer hun.. can imagine how you feel, lot of expense to find you have gained!.. its 'only' 1lb tho so not all bad, sure you can drop that if you stick with it till the end of your shakes.. then make a decision as to whether you will carry on with it? :eek:

good luck x

Hi Im really angry too!
I have not ONCE slipped off the plan and all I lost this week was 1lb??????
So £50.00 is alot to spend,I did WW and spent £11.00 and lost 8lbs first 2 weeks and with this its 71/2?
I did wonder if this would work as most the time I was in Ketosis but hungry and yesterday morning id lost 2lbs weighed this morning and id gained 1lb over night????
HD stayed the same this week????
:cry:

No it didnt 6 days ago I ordered it I just had a rant on my week 2 weigh in thread lol
Pants hey! I wish Id cheated now and ive been so hungry :cry:

How you feeling?xx

im ok now, im gonna have a flat mushroom with some brie and munch on that :) im re thinking this diet though ive got half a litre of water left to drink and ill have done 2 litres!! xxx

Wotcha all - soz not been around much - been mad busy at work...

I have been so austere with myself this week so will give it the benefit of the doubt until Sunday (WI day) but I am seriously considering swapping back to lipotrim (coz I know it works).

I've got a hard stop to get down to below 12 stone (ideally 11.5 stone) by 14th March so if no dramatic improvement on the scales will be swapping over... I'll still post in here though coz I know all you ladies would be pining for me ;)

Back