***im gettin there*** :)

Hi Sam

well done on the weight loss!!!!! that's fab! also hope today goes well for you in your new job xx

Hi Sam, did you get caught up in that traffic tonight, heard on radio there had been an accident near the Auction???

hey i am about.. just had ice cream.. i stuck my choc tetra in the freezer lol was lush..

how you doing ?

they are ok to have to hand for a quicky, i dont like them in my coffee nor am i keen drinking them but icecream is ok.. i really enjoyed it, satisfied my craving big time !! he he..

ok all listen up, i was probably back in ketosis today and i have eaten :( i dunno if i can do this anymore,might switch to weigh wathcers? if i do im gona carry on with this till monday i think even tho i have eaten. 1)i dont think im strong enuf to do this 2) i cant really afford to :( xxx

Hi Sam, would it be better for you if you were on one of the other plans where you only had 2 cambridge packs aday and a proper meal? Think about it. It would be a shame to undo all what you have done so far hun x.

iv already been bad today so cant i just gfo have a nice meal and put it all behind me then back on track tomoro morning? pppplllllleeeeeeeaaaassssseeeee then ill see if my dad can lend me the money for my diet monday xxx

sorry maggie i didnt see your post we must of posted at the same time. yesah but i wont lose as much will i coz i wont get in ketosis if im eating xxx

Sam, Please listen to Maggie. Talk to her about Cambridge with food. It seems that you are not coping well on SS and a small meal may just help you get over this hill. If you wish, in time when you are settled on CD with food you could go back down to SS..
Wishing you luck X

Back