***im gettin there*** :)

hi all. had a good night, i pulled :) but he asked me if i wanted a cocktail and i said yes, i had a couple of sips then when he wasnt looking i let my mate drink it lol xxx

hi all. had a good night, i pulled :) but he asked me if i wanted a cocktail and i said yes, i had a couple of sips then when he wasnt looking i let my mate drink it lol xxx

Well done on the cocktail Sam.

Glad you had a good night. xx

why are you sad about weigh in sam, from what youve posted your having a really good week

so what about this bloke you pulled? did ya give him ur number?

yeh got his number,he got his fone out of his pocket for summit and i took it off him and put my number in it then he rang my phone so i had his number, he has text me today, was really sweet, he said im amazin and asked me to send him a picture to show his friends how pretty i am :)

but on a downer someone was F**KING sick down me last night, i walked past them and i think they must of sneezed as they were being sick and it sprayed me everywhere and it was making me gag as i was cleaning myself.

iv stuck to my diet so well this week, only had a sip of a cocktail last night but thats only coz the bloke bought it for me and i didnt wana say no but when he wasnt looking i let my mate drink it, so hopefully a good week.

gona check to see if im back in ketosis, probably be the first time if i am since week 1 lol.

he sounds like a real sweetie, asking for a photo to show his mates how preety you are is sooooooooo cute, hang on to that one hun :)

wheres he planning on taking you?

lol sure
nice long walk maybe?
or clubbing where ur conviniently on antibiotics so no alcohol

lol, i told him im on a diet and the cocktail last night was a one off but it was kind of a ice breaker, yeah i think he wants to go cluddin but he was well drunk last night so hope it dont get like that again x

yeah cant say i miss clubbing much

Back