***im gettin there*** :)

FFS, its 6.30am and i have not been to bed and iv bloody eaten again, im gettin so p'd off with myself, its like i m thinkin well im half way there so give up..........half way there isnt good enuf sam, u still got loads to go if u wana be the thin girl who is tryin to get out of you :( did ne one read my bit bout 8st 4lbs?? iv been told the gvernement say thats a safe weight to be for my age and height but i dont think my cdc will let me get down to that...........if i ever stop bloody eatin :'( xxx

SAM SAM SAM......Get to bed...at least while you're asleep you are not eating. lol

Remember that feeling you had when you found out you had put on this week........ It is sooo not worth it.

i no :( iv eaten this morning but thats it now. i got my water net to me and im gona flush it all thru and get back on the wagon, im so p;d off iwht my self. just playin on facebook. its ur turn x

Just keep thinking of that picture you've got at the bottom of your signature, to spur you on - that slinky little outfit - so lovely and it's within your reach!

You've done really well so far

xx

not been on in 3 days :(
got some bad news, got come of CD for a while cause really cant afford to keep it up :(
as soon as i working full time ill be back on and heading towards 8st 4lbs (if im allowed)
anyone got any idvice to try keep off what iv lost.
obviously ill carry on with as much water as i can and coke zero and ill have red tea in my milk.
im gona try follow weight watchers for a while, not go to the classes each week but just follow the points system and weigh myself each week.
xxx

Remember to keep your carb intake low and yes keep up the water.

Keep in touch Sam and when your ready you know where I am....usually on FB lol.

so iv not been on the diet for bout a week now, went down to give maggie a xmas card earlier and she asked me if i wanted to get in the scales so i closed my eyes and we were both shocked to learn i have lost 3.5lbs :) xxx

Well done hun, just keep doing what you've been doing and you might never need to SS again. Have a wonderful Christmas and don't overdo it!!!! xxxx

17113 New Posts since your last visit.
You last visited: 1 Week Ago at 05:48 PM lol, not been on in ages

i can not wait to get back on CD, im hating food so much, food is not your friend!i v put some of the weight back on i think but i dont think its to much coz im still fittin in those jeans that i got back into.

got work tomoro at the auctions again but only a few days so not gona get rich from it so cant start the diet again untill i got a permananet job.

so heres the plan, size 10 by next september :) i got a holiday booked to mexico and everyone is so thin and breautiful there but first of all i need to find somone to come with me ad it was booked for me and my boyfriend but we split up and plus its got be paid by june and i got find about a grand to pay it lol

hope everyone is well? xxx

HI Sam,

Glad you have got some work, you will be back on diet soon. Just watch what you are having, keep your carbs low and glug the water and you won't do too much damage.

Your move ;0)

You could easily be a size 10 by September, keep that in your mind.

HM
xx

yeh i need this money to pay my car insurance and get a packet of fags lol but as soon as im working permanent or they can gurantee me a few more days then i will be back on the wagon and i can not wait :) your go :) xxx

Back