I'm getting a kitten!!!!!

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
:pok so its nothing to do with CD directly and it's not the most exciting news in my house cos we have three cats anyway but...........I'M GETTING ANOTHER KITTEN!!!!!! I thought if I had something else to concentrate on instead of food it would help me stick to this diet and give me something baby-like to cuddle at the same time lol xx;)

No, you can't eat kittens on CD (if it's not listed in the book, you can't eat it!). ;)

:eat::kitty::nono:.....:rotflmao:

I am looking for two kittens , have been for ages... but they are few and far between it seems!!
Either they want silly money for a moggy or they are pedigrees which i dont want... think i am going to have to wait for one at the cpl!

x

No, you can't eat kittens on CD (if it's not listed in the book, you can't eat it!). ;)

:eat::kitty::nono:.....:rotflmao:

Oh you beat me to it!!!!:copon:

I was thinking exactly the same thing!:eek:

Tilly where are you cos my mate's cats are having loads and she's looking for homes for them.

Eating kittens??? surely too many carbs!!! would have to run that one past KD me thinks!! xx :)

I would say little to no carbs giving its fleshy - normal meat

Not a lot of eating on them though, like furry chicken wings.

Brill I am so jealous I love kittens all paws and whiskers!! I have five cats of my own and would love more but they are hard work at times....post some photos when you get him/her...xx

Am in south wales....
would travel....

Am picky though, I want a brother and sister and they have to be black and white :)

x

Back