I'M GETTING BORED OF SLIMFAST :o(

I have decided. I am going to do weight watchers. I just need to get the bits I need to be prepared 1st and then I will switch when I have food etc that I need.
I have about £70 worth of slimfast to get rid of tho!

wow! 70 pound is alot! i hope u can sell it on to someone. i must admit, ive never been able to stick to slimfast 100% for more than a couple of days at a time! i find that as slimfast is alot of calories i prefer to have special k for breakfast as its less. plus many normal things that you would normally have for lunch might be fewer in calories, like soup or salad. i think slimfast is great if u find it hard to make the right food choices, but once u know abit about calories, healthy food and staying away from the naughty things that tempt you too much, then its fine to mix up what u are eating abit. plus i worry that when i reach my goal weight i will put it all back on again because my body will be so used to having slimfast. so i think you are making the right decision being so close to your goal weight! good luck on weightwatchers! xx

Think you are wise to be changing from slimfast to a normal food choice way of living. I lost lots on slimfast only to put on half of what id lost when i began my normal way of eating. By normal I mean maintenance stages - ie still cutting lots of foods / crao out but not being too strict. Forever on diets eh? lol. Slimming World I have found is the way forward. Iv changed hardly anything with food, just the ways in which I cook it. Still have takeaways and vodka, and have lost every week since Xmas.

Hi, im new to sf ive always done ww but wanted a boost to statr me off. Im looking for some info really did any of you real bad moods swings, so tired, n headaches does it get any easier lol thanks

mood swings are to expected on any diet i guess. and i do suffer from headaches but i put that down to not drinking enough water. the tiredness might be from lack of carbs perhaps? but these symptoms usually sort themselves out after a couple of days, just make sure u drink enough and have a proper balanced meal in the eve, along with healthy snacks during the day. x

The only side effects I got is a bit of wind/ibs but only sometimes!
And smelly breath lol!
Wow...I sound a catch!

Lol Sacha :8855:

Hi karrawade :) I had headaches the first few days, but as soon as I got into drinking lots of water they went :) Main problem has been the same as Sacha...bad wind!! but not as bad now, thank god!

Hi,

I would say wind was the main problem at the beginning too. I didn't notice anything else really. Now , having lost 11 pounds I do feel I have lots more energy and almost skipped downstairs this morning. I have faffed around with lots of diets in the past but I can honestly say that this is the easiest. You do what they say and you loose weight. I am not being quite as strict as Sacha, swapping the odd bar for food of the same calories and it hasn't seemed to be a prob.Good luck with it and to Sacha, looking forward to hearing how it is all going with which ever way you choose.:character00238:

The Weight watcher forum seems a bit too busy for me to keep up with so I'll prob still be on here seeing how u lot are! I am doing W.W today and feel much chirpier!!

So it's not goodbye :D I don't think it matters what diet you are on,the support from each other on here is priceless! I know i'd have given up without it!

Back