I'm going away for a weekend

Fuffa

on the 29th of this month til 3rd March.

I don't plan on sticking to SS or AAM infact I dont plan on dieting at all. So whats the best foods I can eat without gaining 2 stones?lol

Thanks

Try to avoid carbs as much as possible, dishes like chicken and salad, or fish and veg (minus the chips!) are going to be your best bet. The less carbs you eat, the quicker you will get back into ketosis when you start CD again. Just make sure you don't enjoy eating so much that you fall off the wagon big time lol

Hope you have a fab time x

Corinne x

Hi
Im going away wednesday to tenerife,i dont want to diet,as it will spoil it,what are the best foods to eat?

Cripes, thats a good point! I hadn't thought of that, I'll be careful when the time comes. Thanks for that!

Thanks Rowan. My husband will be home so I'm not worried about that lol

I think I'm going to try and do the SW red days and try not to have any carbs ( or as little as possible) I think when I come back I'll do 790 because by my calculations if I were to lose 3 lbs a week, I will be at goal on March 23rd. and I really don't wish to not get there.

Hopefully I might lose more than 3lbs per week who knows!

Maybe have a look at a Low GI book and try and stick to green light foods.
When I go away in a few months I plan to stick to meat, eggs, fish, salad & veg depending on whatever is available, as it's half board I'll take some bars for lunch!
Avoid the cake :D

what do all the abreviations mean?

ssing? aam?
i've worked out cdc already (just to show i'm not too thick;))
i'm sure there are others but cant remember now.

sole source ing
Add a meal
And GT is green tea(not gin and tonic!)

I went away for the weekend a few weeks ago, had 10 pints of lager and a chinese on the Saturday night and didn't put anything on...

But I wouldn't do that if I was you... worst hangover ever.

please DO NOT drink when in ketosis its soooooooooooo dangerous, theres a sticky about why you shouldnt have alcohol in ketosis

Back