I'm going AWOL for a while

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue_grapefruit, 21 February 2008 Social URL.

1. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Hey kids,

Having had a VERY emotional "chat" with the OH, i have decided that i have to spend the next few months sorting myself out. I have become a mess. I'll be going to see Delli on friday, then the belfast meet on saturday, fly home sunday and i am starting CD again monday.
    As i have said before - i will not weigh until the 22nd of april (well, unless im persuaded to go to the brum meet ;)) and even if my CDC wants to weigh me weekly, i'll stand on those sodding scales backwards.
    I have my dissertation to write, along with having to start revision for my finals, so i'm off the www for a while. I will of course lurk, but i wont be posting hardly at all as i get too easily distracted ;)
    Same goes for FB (which is going to be deactivated), stumbleupon(which is getting uninstalled), and if i don't answer you via MSN or phone please don't take it personally!
    Love you all guys, i just have to sort myself out. I'm actually ashamed of what i have let myself become.

All my love,
    Leah xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

Lots of Love, Leah, you know where I am XXX
  4. kopcat

kopcat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Now: High protein/sensible eating
    Good Luck Leah....it's only a short period of time if you think about it - better to focus on what you've talked about than end up kicking yourself for wasting the last few years!

Be thinking about you!!
    blue_grapefruit likes this.

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Big hugs Leah! It's a big world out there with plenty of time in it. You have fun and keep well.
  6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

ah - don't be ashamed ... it is easy to find distractions from studying, etc. at the best of times and www is addictive and a great way to fritter away time.

Be strong and break the habit and form new ones with your dissertation writing. Good luck with it and with the return to CD post-weekend away.

You just need to prioritise the dissertation again and everything else will fall into place.

big hug

7. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Loads of hugs to you Leah. You know where I am anytime you need to rant.

Lov ya! xx
  8. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Bye Bye friend:wave_cry: You're doing the right thing and you'll be so pleased when you're done.

Best of luck with the toofy peg too and hope to see you back shortly. Will miss ya:break_diet:.
  9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck leah, know what you mean about getting suked in easily. I could come on here just for 5mins and end up staying an hr!!
  10. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Ah, emotional lil Leah in tears now.

Diolch o galon xxx
    Hedgemag and misscheeky like this.
  11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww dont be crying. You will be back fighting fit in no time.
  12. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Love you.. And you know that if you ever need an unbiased chat.. im always here for you doll.. always..
    rwy'n dy garu di
    x x x
  13. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Look after yourself Leah, hope things go well for you. Take care chick hope your back on soon.xx You`ll be missed.
  14. saffron

saffron Gold Member

cambridge diet
    good luck Leah

you have my you have me on msn and you have my mobile number, so give me a call anytime huni

love ya loads

15. Delli

Delli Talks too much

not going to say goodbye cos ud better keep in touch with me!! or ill come over there and whup ur ass!
  16. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Hey Leah, I'll miss you, get you're head right and we'll see you soon, take care xx

Awww mate - please don't be ashamed. You have been brilliant and have so much on your plate at the moment. We will miss you so much here so I'm glad your absence won't be permanent!
    Please take care and stay strong. Things have a habit of working themselves out in their own time.
    Lots of love to you
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.