I'm going AWOL for a while

blue_grapefruit

Gold Member
Hey kids,

Having had a VERY emotional "chat" with the OH, i have decided that i have to spend the next few months sorting myself out. I have become a mess. I'll be going to see Delli on friday, then the belfast meet on saturday, fly home sunday and i am starting CD again monday.
As i have said before - i will not weigh until the 22nd of april (well, unless im persuaded to go to the brum meet ;)) and even if my CDC wants to weigh me weekly, i'll stand on those sodding scales backwards.
I have my dissertation to write, along with having to start revision for my finals, so i'm off the www for a while. I will of course lurk, but i wont be posting hardly at all as i get too easily distracted ;)
Same goes for FB (which is going to be deactivated), stumbleupon(which is getting uninstalled), and if i don't answer you via MSN or phone please don't take it personally!
Love you all guys, i just have to sort myself out. I'm actually ashamed of what i have let myself become.

All my love,
Leah xxx

:wave_cry:

Big hugs Leah! It's a big world out there with plenty of time in it. You have fun and keep well.

Bye Bye friend:wave_cry: You're doing the right thing and you'll be so pleased when you're done.

Best of luck with the toofy peg too and hope to see you back shortly. Will miss ya:break_diet:.

Ah, emotional lil Leah in tears now.

Diolch o galon xxx

Love you.. And you know that if you ever need an unbiased chat.. im always here for you doll.. always..
rwy'n dy garu di
x x x

Look after yourself Leah, hope things go well for you. Take care chick hope your back on soon.xx You`ll be missed.

Hey Leah, I'll miss you, get you're head right and we'll see you soon, take care xx

Awww mate - please don't be ashamed. You have been brilliant and have so much on your plate at the moment. We will miss you so much here so I'm glad your absence won't be permanent!
Please take care and stay strong. Things have a habit of working themselves out in their own time.
Lots of love to you
Tansyx:)

Back