Im going it alone!!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Shabba, 30 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Well i told my leader last night that i couldnt afford the price increase in my monthly budget, i picked up an essentials pack and left! i've lost 33lb with the class and im confident i can do the rest on my own with the support here!!

You guys have been great these past few days :gen126:

today is dress down day, im in a bright summer dress with jeans, the only things that fit :giggle: and im trying not to let them pull me down!!! Although they are trying, apparently they cant stand it when people have their bra straps showing :rolleyes: tough titties!!!!!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Ha tough titties, you show em !!! Well not show em ;) !!

I have been doing ww alone thus time from start, the money I save now goes on zumba when I can afford it.

I know meeting for most are the crutch they need for support but my local ones are pants so I feel I can do this at home until maybe I get wibbly.

Well done for stickin at it if ww increase prices too much and change things alot of people may feel the same as you.

4. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done for taking the steps to doing it alone. You've lost loads so far and with the support of the lovely ladies on here I am sure you can do the rest (no bother to you girl).
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.