• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm going to cave

Hi peeps day 6 and I want to sit in the fridge at the mo so I decided to occupie myself for 10 mins. Already drank 3.5 litres and cant face anymore so enjoying a decaf coffee for a bit. When the little girl I look after goes at 5 I will sit and enjoy my soup but untill then can somebody talk to me
:break_diet:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
here I am! And I totally understand!

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
lol -it is HARD!!!!!

I feel a bit better now I have bit the kids and dog lol (I am only joking) the kids are eating a choc biscuit so I keep kissing them then licking my lips lol

Hi Whitey

Move away from the fridge with your hands up:p:D

Do you have your weigh in tomorrow? Keep focused on that, the first weigh in is great:D:D:D

Once you've nailed the first week it gets easier and easier I promise. Have you thought of any mini goals or rewards for reaching these. It's nice to treat ourselves as a reward for getting to mini goals. Have a think, maybe a facial or new top, or a trip to the pictures. If you're feeling a little weak then consentrate on something like that, browse the net for clothes that you'd like to buy once at goal, that was always a good one for me.

Good luck with your first weigh in:):):)

Tracey
x

well I have a wardrobe full of 16 that i havent been able to get into so going to see if I can tonight and its my moms 60th on the 28/02 so would like to get a new outfit in a size 14 thats my goal I hope its a realistic one.

Hiya Whitey, stay away from the fridge! I love trying on stuff from my wardrobe - such a wide variety of sizes in it, lol! I've got a blouse hanging up in the bedroom that I'm waiting to get into - have a look at it each day to keep myself on track.

wow, thats amazing, hope I can lose weight that quick, well done xxx
only on day 2 today and im finding it really hard, especially making the kids pancakes!!!

soule

S: 19st10lb G: 14st0lb
DONT YOU DARE WHITEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANT ESCAPE FROM ME YOU NO LOL I WILL COME ROUND AND SLAP YOU!!!!!!!!!!! ITS OK PEEPS SHE'S MY BESSY MATE SO I'M ALLOWED TO USE VIOLANCE LOL LOL (I AM JOKING ABOUT THE VIOLANCE)