I'm going to chew my arm off ........

enoughisenough

Half way through week two and I feel starving for the first time. Just been on the scales in an attempt to make me feel a bit better and stop me thinking about food and they've gone up by five pounds this week!!! Arghhh!! I'm not sure if TOTM is on it's way as I'm not regular but I hope to God that's the reason!! I've been so good.:cry:

Rant over! Thanks for listening, I'm off to lie down for a bit, as far away from the kitchen as possible, whilst the cravings die down.

xxx

Arms are useful... keep them

Those damn scales are to blame for all of our woes x

keep strong hun and pick on chicken if you must.xx

Your weight can flutulate dramatically during the day so don't take those 5lbs as gospel. If you have drank a lot of water then that could be a reason as well xx

i know how you feel, dh has just cooked tea and today i am really really hungry!!!! daren't go in the kitchen in case i rugby tackle him to the ground and steal his tea!!!!!

Hey, it'll all be worth it in the end!! Wonder if Salty's tip to stick to chicken if I must eat something would stretch to a chicken kebab? :silly:

i know how you feel, dh has just cooked tea and today i am really really hungry!!!! daren't go in the kitchen in case i rugby tackle him to the ground and steal his tea!!!!!

lol:D

debs x

New Target Get to 10 stone!!

Wk1 - 7.2lbs
Wk2 - 3lbs (TOTM)

Half way through week two and I feel starving for the first time. Just been on the scales in an attempt to make me feel a bit better and stop me thinking about food and they've gone up by five pounds this week!!! Arghhh!! I'm not sure if TOTM is on it's way as I'm not regular but I hope to God that's the reason!! I've been so good.:cry:

Rant over! Thanks for listening, I'm off to lie down for a bit, as far away from the kitchen as possible, whilst the cravings die down.

xxx

I dont think any of us expect to get through this without having days of weakness etc... try not to worry, i am sure your weigh in will be fine x

debs x

New Target Get to 10 stone!!

Wk1 - 7.2lbs
Wk2 - 3lbs (TOTM)

Well unfortunately I couldn't resist the urge. I needed food, TOTM definately imminent I couldn't stop thinking about it. So, I decided to stick to "good" food and had chicken, quite a lot though about 150g oh and a quater of a digestive (it was horrid).

I'm kind of glad I did it because I realise that I don's miss it at all!! Oh well, hopefully not too much damage done!

throw the scales out the widow..its prob just water weight hun. You dont need food it's just the devil on your shoulder give him a good talking to ok?

xx

LOL, don't worry he's been well and truly told off!! I think I just had an itch that needed scratching. Sounds silly but I'm glad to have eaten something, if I hadn't the urge would have been stronger and stronger and who knows what I would have eaten. Out of my system now and I really didn't enjoy the food. That's the only cheat I'm allowing myself it really isn't worth it.

Thanks for your help guys xx

I wonder how much weight you'd lose if you did chew your arm off? Would it knock you out of ketosis?!!!!
Seriously, don't beat yourself up about the chicken - best choice if you are going to eat. (We won't mention the other morsel of food..)
Stick at it, lapse over now.
Ceri

Why not try summer berries flavouring with hot water, quite comforting!

Back