I'm going to give myself a slap on the back

cddietgal

Had a a hell of day which resaulted in me being very very stressed,in the mist of it all I grabbed a packet of crisps purely without thinking and stuffed them in my mouth (lunch time so was grabbing on the go).Only then I realised argghhh CD ,spat them in the bin (sorry TMI) along with the rest of the paket and grabbed a CD bar.Food is my comfort when I am stressed and they don't get more stressfull than today so I a very happy with myslef :D

Now my only problem is my tighs,bum and boobs seem to be shrinking well but my bleeding waist isn't moving at all :rolleyes:

CDG x

lol my belly hips are shriking but my thunder thighs are still the same..well done hun you have your mojo xxx

Well done!!! Wish i could have done that with cake etc I ate at weekend!!! Stress is my falldowner too .... maybe make some "me" time in your day, so you know that you'll have some escape time.

Well done, stress can be an absolute b*gger but you got through it!

Gxx

Well done! I seem to be shrinking all over which is good. My stomach was mahoosive to start with, but it's def got smaller :)

Well done :) you are my hero I dont think I could ever spit out crisps they are a huge part of my problem :party0038:

You realised your choice and leapt to the right decision. This will really help in your determination to stick to CD.
Well done.

well done - stress does it for me too, I try to drink more water instead.

Sara

Back